Walking Street Go Go Round Up

MooNoi

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure where u went, but some of the places in Vegas and elsewhere charge the girls to dance. It's up to them to get their tips and cover their cost of "renting" the stage.

HH

I'm pretty sure he was referring to the Gogo called Vegas off of Walking Street that employed overweight, ugly Russians. Fortunately the place was short lived. :grin:

Not sure where u went' date=' but some of the places in Vegas and elsewhere charge the girls to dance. It's up to them to get their tips and cover their cost of "renting" the stage.

HH[/quote']

I'm pretty sure he was referring to the Gogo called Vegas off of Walking Street that employed overweight, ugly Russians. Fortunately the place was short lived. :grin:

You are correct, Las Vegas Club in Pattaya. Actually, a few of the girls were quite attractive, but bad attitude, overpriced drinks and no barfining made it a 'once is enough' experience.

For me the Russians or basically any other farang woman appears to be like a buffalo compared to this wee little thai girls! I am 100% not attracted to any Russian woman in Pattaya even if I would hit a couple of them in Europe! I can't repeat myself enough, they all like like clones to me! Blond, sunburn on the cheeks, glossy skin from the Nivea Creme! For me they ruin the picture, I wish they would still need visas to enter the country!

You are correct, Las Vegas Club in Pattaya. Actually, a few of the girls were quite attractive, but bad attitude, overpriced drinks and no barfining made it a 'once is enough' experience.

And the worst part..........Begging/trying to intimidate customers into giving tips. :thumbdown:

Archived