Walking Street Go Go Round Up

MooNoi

Oh, the oh-so-very-subtle implication that I'm a bitter cheapskate, jealous due to lack of money, eh? :mooning:

Nope not at all! :thumbup:

What I actually was trying to say was that the place is polarizing, those who can afford it appreciate the different looking girls and those who are on a budget appreciate them too but can't afford to be with them on a regular basis and that makes them mad about this place!

I agree with you on the stupidity of the guys by tipping the girl baby money! Now here is the punchline: I love smart girls and she is one of them because she knows how stupid and simple minded men are! She makes a fortune out of their lack of intelligence, I admire and enjoy that!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love smart girls and she is one of them because she knows how stupid and simple minded men are! She makes a fortune out of their lack of intelligence, I admire and enjoy that!

Yep... even if the guys doing it are stupid, the girl's in business and there to make money. So fair play to her.

At least 6 of the LDS Showgirls have a unique look! Dread Lock Girl, D-Cup Girl with the monster Tattoo, DD-Cup Girl, Dancing Queen (not pretty but smart, makes 8k to 10k baht a night in tips), Japanese Look Girl with the Wall Nut Cracker ass, Baby Girl who takes the piss for dancing retarded (what a little sunshine she is) Brazilian Look Girls (used to have blond hair) ModelFace, Curly Sue with D-Cups etc...

Sounds like exactly the same show girls now as when I first visited about 4 years ago. They must be getting on a bit now.

These girls there are playing a role, they are not just some average Isaan Girl on first sight!

On first sight maybe not but by implication that's what they turn out to be after a while. The problem with LDS is once you've shagged (or been rejected) by your favourite showgirl there's no point going into the bar again. The shows are naff after you've seen them before and the rest of the girls are average.

Actually they got a couple of new girls in April and some of the old Staff has stopped working! I have shagged 3 girls from that bar and still find a reason to go there. Everyone of us is different I guess! For me it is very easy to explain. I am tired of the average Isaan looking BG doing the shuffle! Since i moved there I am tired of checking out all the bars and hoping to find 1 hot girl with a different look, usually I never find one! The only girl worth mentioning in the last 2 months was an American girl at Club Boesche, but that's really it. There are many hot girls there but for me at least they all look, talk and fuck the same!

Sounds like you have expat fatigue. For a simple occasional tourist like me I'd rather have a 19 year old fresh from Isaan than some self-loving 20-something with enlarged tits and enlarged ego who's been on the game for 5 years. Most of those LDS show girls are way too tall for my tastes anyway.

We men need to form a union with agreements not to tip girls for nothing because this is getting out of hand. :D

I don't like the increased trend towards lap-dancing and 'show' places in Thailand. It's becoming more like the west where you have to pay just to look. That's unfortunately giving fuckable girls bad ideas. :thumbdown:

5-6 years ago, these girls would have had to shag to get the money.

That's possibly number 4 in the Bibblies list of 'bad things'

1. No showing in Nana. :mad:

2. Girls getting pregnant, therefore losing (after a great 1-4 month period :hubba: ) their tits. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

3. Misguided/foolish/selfish men taking girls out of the bar scene. (I wanted to casually fuck those girls from time to time, you bastards! :cussing: )

4. Misguided/foolish men giving girls money for nothing, therefore making them less dependent on my fuck-money :banghead:

5. Stupid 'shows' taking up valuable time and stage space when you just want to see a lot of girls naked so you can choose one to fuck. :doah:

6. Early closing. :shakehead

Hmmm... interesting list. I might cross-post this...

<<>>

Agreed. I went to the Las Vegas just once with some curious friends. All the girls were Russian/East European and a few danced half way decently. Drinks were like 130B, I think, and we were informed up front that none of the dancers were barfinable. The disgusting part was when they came over and begged for tips after 'dancing' a two song set, and the obnoxious display of attitude when they got none.

Archived