Good Thai Girls: Who needs 'em?

whitelotuslane

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Following this 'GTG' acronym, I plan to refer to myself in future as a 'Good International Guy' - a Gig, if you will.

Of course, I'll pronounce the end 'g' in the Thai way - 'gik' - and will use it in the following way to attract nice Thai women:

"Hello, are you a GTG? Well, I'm a GIK. Can I be your GIK?"

:cool:

Not the first time KS and I am sure he knows exactly what he's doing. Can you make him go away? :)

Ahhhh' date=' the SD lovers are coming out of the woodwork I see.

I don't mind the place. The owners are good people and the tex mex is an ok change once in awhile. Some of the drunks that hang around there can be annoying though.

I gotta laugh at the guys who think they are getting something special with the girls there. The place is a marriage factory for suckers. If they only knew how many of those girls had mine and other guys dicks in their mouths.

And what is the big deal with posting the name. People post names of bars all the time.

[/quote']

Posting the name of a bar is one thing, doing what your doing is another. We both know that you know exactly what I am talking about so no need to play dumb. Incidently I have never set foot in that or any other bar in that area so don't assume anything.

Glad you got the apples. I wasn't sure she could find your place or not.

You said that a "devil's circle", I am not sure I am in agreement with you on that. I would have said it was a shitty circle but then devil's circle is just about the same. With a devil's circle, is that the same as a shitty circle when the shithead gets in the circle and becomes the host to the circle jerk?

Archived