Good Thai Girls: Who needs 'em?

whitelotuslane

Met?

Ok... in this context, where the thread is mainly referring to sex and dating, I'm using the word "met" in the sense of "been on a date with on a one-on-one basis".

Raises hand....i'm very lucky to have a wonderful GF....i also know many farang who only date GTGs...or are married to them.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I once had a short but very sexual relationship with a girl working at an Esso gas station. I think we had a dinner date once. Near the end of the month she didn't have enough money for the rent (she had a relatively nice room) so I spotted her I think 2000 baht which was fair enough as I had spent quite a bit of time in her room, also when she was at work. I sort of lost interest not too long after. (no relation to the money thing; though now that I think about it more, I also paid for a VD clinic visit for her (precautionary, as I picked up something somewhere else. So maybe things cooled on her side as well, in hindsight) But anyway: Does this count as a Close Encounter with the Good-Thai-Girl species? At the very least it meets MooNois definition because she worked for a big evil oil multinational and not in the sex scene.

Overall I'm kind of blown away with the excellent responses. I especially also liked Bust's post about "UTG", Ultimate Thai Girl.. :D It almost seems like the Windows versioning: Thai Girls: Home, Business, Pro and Ultimate. :)

Suadam: Sure, I checked with the legal department and it seems I don't hold a patent on "fixed Thai girl". www.fixedthaigirl.com is also still available if anyone wants it. :)

Thinking about it yet more again, I've had a handful of sex-encounters / mini-relationships with what are best described as 'Twilight Zone Girls' where you honestly don't know if they're on the game or not, even after you've paid for things ranging from new shoes to Kubota repairs.

That's pretty much the story of my life nowadays...

If you figure it out, let me know. I've tried for years now and have no idea.

Cheers,

SD

Met?

Ok... in this context, where the thread is mainly referring to sex and dating, I'm using the word "met" in the sense of "been on a date with on a one-on-one basis".

Yes, I have. And I would add, that some of them ended up being bigger whores, bigger liers/scammers than the real whores on Sukhumvit. Others are indeed very nice girls, who made their way quiote well i9n the world, without selling pussy. Many married farangs they met on line or at work (in none hooker jobs), and are very happy. I also know guys who married hookers and are very happy.

Not the first time KS and I am sure he knows exactly what he's doing. Can you make him go away? :)

Ahhhh, the SD lovers are coming out of the woodwork I see.

I don't mind the place. The owners are good people and the tex mex is an ok change once in awhile. Some of the drunks that hang around there can be annoying though.

I gotta laugh at the guys who think they are getting something special with the girls there. The place is a marriage factory for suckers. If they only knew how many of those girls had mine and other guys dicks in their mouths.

And what is the big deal with posting the name. People post names of bars all the time.

Not the first time KS and I am sure he knows exactly what he's doing. Can you make him go away? :)

Yes Please KS' date=' Yes Please KS, use your magic!

The 2nd time that he reveals the identity of someone else's lady! What are the chances he is doing it for the 3rd time?

[/quote']

WTF are you talking about! Revealed name of who? Find one girls name I have "revealed". Stop trying to put words in my mouth.

I see you guys throwing around names all the time. Something I haven't done but could easily if you want.

Is it a secret that most of the girls that guys think are different are not? Wait a minute, don't answer that CT. Your on that other side of the fence. Like WAAAY over on the other side where reality is no where to be found.

:rotl:

I am on this side of the fence where I employ these girls and guys like you make my living!

About you revealing identities plus work places on this board ....

just because you have edited this post after getting pressure doesn't mean nobody has seen it!

http://thai360.com/fbb/showpost.php?post/584342/

Nobody is putting words in your mouth, believe whoever would try to do hat would do you a favor!

I am on this side of the fence where I employ these girls and guys like you make my living!

About you revealing identities plus work places on this board ....

just because you have edited this post after getting pressure doesn't mean nobody has seen it!

http://thai360.com/fbb/showpost.php?post/584342/

Nobody is putting words in your mouth, believe whoever would try to do hat would do you a favor!

Once again....WTF are you talking about??? Do you speak english semi-fluently??? What is that link supposed to mean? Did you forget to take your Ritalin???

:confused:

Archived