Bangkok Barber Babes

FreeTime

Whenever I needed a haircut in Thailand I just went to a traditional barber shop; got a haircut and that was it. There seemed to be alternatives to the traditional barber shops in Bangkok, but never got around to visiting them. They are visually enticing; 5-10 ladies in matching uniforms, short dresses, stockings, etc., waving coyly behind large glass windows. I did a board search on the subject, and am still a little unsure on what these particular barber shops offer. Anything to get lathered up about, or is that wave simply Marketing 101 for a haircut with a pretty lady?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone took the barbergirls out? I had a shave in one neon lit barber shop in lower Sukhumvit and the barbergirl seemed very interested of going out with me. I wasn't sure if she is going to demand baht later so I just choosed the easier way to get a date and headed to Nana disco. I hate those situations when I don't know if she's a prostitute or not :o

Dunno about those gals. I have been going to the same shop for years now. I am not Brad Pitt, but I am very anal about who I let cut my hair. One shop in Grosse Pointe, MI, where I find myself at least once a quarter nowadays (here if you must know) and one in BKK (--location edited--, formerly Cielo on Suk next to the Dubliner).

The current owner of the BKK shop (was just an employee before) has been on my "to-do" list since day one (years ago, but wifey knew I was hot for her from day one). Now she & I are single, but know well each other's former mates so it is a weird dynamic. Hairdresser gal and I have been doing the "shy mating dance" for a few months now. But I'll bag her this month for sure, cuz I am gonna ratchet it up several notches and know just what she likes.

Man, you should see that ass...un-fuckin'-believable...should be outlawed, it's that good. Not to mention the face and the killer personality...a goddess I tell you, even if she is 32 now. Wish me luck, not that I need it LOL!

Cheers,

SD

Have taken out several girls from the one shop. Had a relationship with one for a while. They vary from girls wanting to make a bit of money on the side but dont want to parade around like common prossies to girls who are looking for a rich man to marry>

Not hard to take them out. They are always looking for some fun so just ask them if they want to go out for a drink after work. Just make sure u don`t rock up in thongs and a singha top. Dress with a shirt ans good pair of shoes, put on the charm and tip after the haircut or whatever and u can`t lose

Archived