Royal President Hotel

Coss

Stayed there just for 1 night a few years ago, having been placed there by the Grand President who didn't have my suite ready despite my reservations of 2 months in advance... :mad:

Being my 1st night in town, didn't waste any time bringing company back and if I recall they didn't even ask for the girls ID or anything. Place was pretty nice and the staff were quite friendly. :D

It behooves me to report, that not only is it guest friendly, but that there is a strawberry flavoured condom with Thai instructions with the sachets of Nescafe and coffee whitener in the kitchen :)

Cheers

Coss

I stayed 4 times in de Sapphire Court Wing - opposite street. Big and good rooms (living, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom).

The advantage of the Court Wing is that there is no reception in the building, only a guard. You just enter the building along with your girl, straight into the elevator.

It behooves me to report, that not only is it guest friendly, but that there is a strawberry flavoured condom with Thai instructions with the sachets of Nescafe and coffee whitener in the kitchen :)

Cheers

Coss

The security guard will take her ID, but that just seems to be a prudent precaution and the guards seem to be pleasant enough about it. For the main building, they do that in the parking lot rather than the lobby. :cool:

Archived