Download Calculator

Hamokhamok

I'm looking for freeware (or not) software that I can run to keep track of the downloads once I start with Broadband.

I just need to get a feel for what amounts of 'downloads' are used just for normal searching, looking at various sites etc on the internet. This is apart from the 'actual' downloading of files etc.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Carlton,

I've tried NetLimiter.

It tells me the speeds etc but I don't think it records the amount of download in MB or KB.

Maybe I have you confused - what I'm trying to do is record and see what amount, in MB or KB, of downloads I have done over a period of a month.

Say I start off the month with a ceiling of 10 GB's downloads for the Broadband package I have --- I want to see how much of that 10 GB's is left during or before the end of the month.

Thanks again for your help.

Well,

open it and you will see the current speeds for the different programs.

Either go to View - All Tools - Stats

or click on the four small lines under the general upload speed (upper right corner).

There you can see combined traffic for the internet Zone. Can choose Today or yesterday or this month or last month or last year or other. Other is interesting if your monthly budget does not start on the first day of the month.

It has a flaw - it gives received and sent traffic but fails to give a sum :-)

Archived