The Basic BKK Survival Guide

BKKanalist

There has been a lot of misinformation on the board in the last few days. A friend asked me some advice on his upcoming first rip to BKK. The knowledge of nighttime activities on this board is unmatched. So please help me come up with the definitive list.

1. Just cause you think she is hot doesn't mean everyone else does. One mans â??quality tangâ? is another mans Rosie O' Donnell.

2. If you are walking with a girl and "even the tahi guys cant help but stare" that is not a good thing. Odds are you have just walked by her husband or you are walking with a transsexual.

3. It is wrong to have sex with prostitutes and not pay them. It does not matter if you are good looking and everyone else is a loser- these girls are working and there is an expectation of payment.

4.â??Anal sex, deep throats, sperm face, swallow etcâ?Â..are NOT fetishes. These are normal evening activities.

5. It is wrong to drink in a bar and not pay for the drinks. The only exception to this is Toxic Bar where the first drink is free for Thai360 members.

What have I left out?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4.â??Anal sex, deep throats, sperm face, swallow etcâ?Â..are NOT fetishes. These are normal evening activities.

I don't think it's a good idea to post stuff like this, even if it's meant to be humorous. The girls have a hard enough time as it is without newbies thinking they can come to Thailand and stick their cock up a girl's arse and down her throat without asking first.

Archived