The Basic BKK Survival Guide

BKKanalist

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4.â??Anal sex, deep throats, sperm face, swallow etcâ?Â..are NOT fetishes. These are normal evening activities.

I see nothing wrong with this advice.

HOWEVER it is not entirely complete, but then again writing a rule book for BKK BG's would take a lot more than short quick post. and would still never be 100%.

I would add to the advice, that whilst none of the activities are "fetishes" it would be advisable to check before you buy that these are on the menu - but if it is the clincher for a Barfine many BG's will put it on the table to seal the deal (and no, they probably are not Anal or Oral virgins :smirk: just that out of choice many folk would probably prefer not to have a complete stranger hammering away at their cornhole 10 minutes after a first meeting....)

Of course the advice given by OP also does not specify who is on the receiving end :shocked: :grin: :grin:

4.â??Anal sex, deep throats, sperm face, swallow etcâ?Â..are NOT fetishes. These are normal evening activities.

I know you like the chocolate factory but I am with Wonderlust in that matter. Let's not pretend deep throat and anal sex is normal, an insecure guy probably takes this line the wrong way and when he visits Thailand the first time he feels hurt and beats the living shit out of a girl because he thinks she doesn't like him. Trust me that stuff happens!

Let's agree that we all hope it would be perfect if it was a normal evening activities.

Actually, the analist in BKK analist started out as analyst. Like in a bank or securities company.

The point of this thread was to stress that it was wrong to go with bar girls and not pay them in the end. Just posted in another thread that the heart of a bar girl here is far better than the heart of a similar girl in a western country. Say you are hungry and without food with bar girls in BKK and you often get fed and fucked. And I think that is wrong for falang to take advantage of. As a recent and former poster here did many, many times.

Some people confuse that for being better looking than the rest of us. I feel that it is just a willingness to take advantage of a caring aspect that so many women working in bars have. To post about it is low, in my opinion. To misunderstand it even worse, again, in my opinion.

That is why I started this thread but nobody really went after that part.

You can get whatever you are looking for. Just be clear that is what you want.

THEN PAY HER FOR IT.

Just like you would pay for your drinks, minus the first free beer for Thai 360 posters, at Toxic.

And I have never even been there.......

Basically I agree with you, depending on the situation there are exceptions! When a super hot girl is just performing a show, lubes herself up with baby oil and wants me to spit a glass of milk on her tits, vagingo and her chocolate factory and comes during the show to me and says;

"Me speak you very seelioud, me want go room you, you no pay me boom boom you pay taxi me na ka?"

When this happens I won't pay her except 100 baht for a deluxe motorbike taxi! She asked for it and probably invests into the future or there might be a minor chance that she feels attracted to me and if I would pay her it could be understood as an insult! Some girls.... not many ..... take an effort to stand out of the crowd! Turns out this one was investing into the future, she was new! Som Nam Na! I made it up to her and bought her a couple of drinks more as usual!

Archived