Fuuny Thai Movie

MooNoi

Went to the flicks today at the new Esplanade Complex at Thailand Cultural Centre (which is pretty nice in itself to be honest).

Saw a Thai comedy by the name of "May Na Rok" which is centered around a bus driver and conductor in Bangkok who's bus is hi-jacked on songkran day.

Thai comedy can be really hit-and-miss, but some scenes in this movie I had tears rolling down my cheeks. Bloody funny and well worth a look!

Just went to see it myself, had me in laughs at many points. It is funny that one of the main characters, Node Udom (the conductor), is competing with himself as there is another movie that he plays in out at this moment.

In the previews I saw my friend Joey from Ghana, who is the only African playing comedy in Thailand, he is playing in the Nongteng movie that is coming out next month. He had a hilarious scene. Gotta go and see that movie.

I must say it sure gives me a kick everytime I see my own name in the endcredits. This is actually the first Thai movie/tvserie in which they displayed my name correctly :)

Link to the site:

http://www.maniclub.com/themovies/buslanethemovie/

Waerth

Archived