ThaiHotelDiscounts gives 1% Discount for members

thaihoteldiscounts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to work in the hotel industry and paying "walk-in" rates is about the worse thing you can do. You are far better off going with an agent like thaihoteldiscounts.

Hotels will normally sell most of their rooms via agents/wholesalers but they will reserve a portion to catch direct sales (depends on the hotel but this is sometimes around 5% of the total rooms available - Big chains this will be a lot higher) because they make an absolute killing of these rooms.

sanddawg1,

You stayed in The Sandy Spring hotel. Will probably stick to larger hotels who give us decent rates instead of smaller upcountry hotels who give us more expensive rates than booking directly with them. How do they think we can sell any rooms? These smaller hotels prefer to sell direct as well.

No travel website can have the cheapest rate on every hotel.If you check out the Bangkok hotels, pretty sure our rates aren't bad.

Tim

• 2 weeks later...

Just a follow up on my previous messages.

Stayed in the Majestic Suites as booked through here.

I was put in a Superior Double on the first night (no extra charge to me) as my Superior Single wasn't available.

No problems and everything worked out fine.

• 2 months later...
Just a follow up on my previous messages.

Stayed in the Majestic Suites as booked through here.

I was put in a Superior Double on the first (no extra charge to me) as my Superior Single wasn't available.

No problems and everything worked out fine.

28th September 07.

We have just added The Citi Chic Hotel, Sukhumvit Soi 13 to our inventory.

Given our sales volume at Majestic Suites, we have been given great great prices.

Deluxe 32 sqm room only 1,980 Baht per night.

Deluxe Terrace 35 sqm room only 2,420 per night.

You can book now and get this hotel at these prices. Members also get the 1% off as well. Don't forget to put " Thai 360 member" in the special needs box on the booking form.

The hotel tell me that they will have some tuk tuks delivered next month to take guests back and from Sukhumvit road.

No page info yet, and will not put in on this website. However the new one with the same web address will have it.

The new website is around the corner, around 7-10 October and will have this hotel as well as The Key Bangkok. Still waiting for their rates.

All the best.

Tim

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived