ThaiHotelDiscounts gives 1% Discount for members

thaihoteldiscounts

To all 360 members.

ThaiHotelDiscounts will deduct 1% off your total if you book via Thai360.com

All you need to do is when booking is ;-

Pls put the message " Thai360 member" in the special needs box on the booking form.

When we review the bookings, we will deduct the 1% from the total.

You can save hundreds/thousands of Baht off our great prices already. It is effective immediately.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thd,

A really nice gesture....and please don't think I'm sticking my big fat nose in....but I guess I am....lol....

I have used your services and have been most impressed with both the prices and the service...

Have you considered using this 1% as a "Rebate" to the board....rather than an additional discount to members???

KS does a great job, and God knows drawing donations from members is not an easy task.

What about re directing this 1% back to helping the board.....

I really can't see it being a "Deal breaker" for members booking accom through you as your prices are extremely competitive already....

The guys aren't gunna miss it....and it would help maintain Thai360

If I'm outa line, tell me to shut the Fcuk up!!!!

Just a thought

Cheers DS

thd,

A really nice gesture....and please don't think I'm sticking my big fat nose in....but I guess I am....lol....

I have used your services and have been most impressed with both the prices and the service...

Have you considered using this 1% as a "Rebate" to the board....rather than an additional discount to members???

KS does a great job, and God knows drawing donations from members is not an easy task.

What about re directing this 1% back to helping the board.....

I really can't see it being a "Deal breaker" for members booking accom through you as your prices are extremely competitive already....

The guys aren't gunna miss it....and it would help maintain Thai360

If I'm outa line, tell me to shut the Fcuk up!!!!

Just a thought

Cheers DS

Dumsoda,

No worries at all. Actually the 1% is going to the board already. Forgot to mention it. Oops.Board members will benefit and the Khun Sanuk will as well.

Tim

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers, Tim - a nice gesture.

Quick question - I've used THD several times and have been very happy with the prices, and the service has been excellent. You don't happen to have a site for Cambodia, do you? Have recently been looking for similar service for Siem Reap, but don't find anything as useful.

Will be booking with THD for another Thai trip shortly!

YimSiam :D

Cheers, Tim - a nice gesture.

Quick question - I've used THD several times and have been very happy with the prices, and the service has been excellent. You don't happen to have a site for Cambodia, do you? Have recently been looking for similar service for Siem Reap, but don't find anything as useful.

Will be booking with THD for another Thai trip shortly!

YimSiam :D

Yimsiam,

Thanks. Lookimg in to other countries. But have my hands pretty full at the moment. Next seasons rates promise to be very good indeed.

Nice to hear from you. Pls dont forget to put Thai 360 member in the special needs box.

Tim

Archived