ThaiHotelDiscounts gives 1% Discount for members

thaihoteldiscounts

To clarify... I suppose that means that if you click through the THD banner while in Thai360, the 1% will go to KhunSanuk and Thai360, but if you enter THD some other way, it won't? KS, what do we need to do for Thai360 to get the money? Does it make a difference whether we've registered to be members?

Just trying to be helpful, in a socratic dialogue kind of way...

YimSiam

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers - and enjoy the 130 baht that should be coming your way once my latest Thai Hotel Discounts reservations are confirmed. A few baht here and there will add up eventually - maybe think of it as the Thai360 equivalent of a lady drink...

YimSiam

Hi,

Just go to THD and when you book a hotel mention Thai360 in the box on the booking form. It doesn't matter if you came to THD through a link from here or went there directly.

Sanuk!

Yes it is working using both options for the moment, but please try to put Thai360 member in the special needs box.

Seems to be working better than before, judging by the bookings received.

Tim

• 2 weeks later...

Is it normal for all payments to be made prior to arrival at the hotels you deal with.

Maybe I'm wrong but I think I paid the hotel on my departure last time I was in Thailand.

Its just that plans can change and I could get caught for an amount equal to or greater than the great discounts offered.

Would welcome your comments please and thanks.

Is it normal for all payments to be made prior to arrival at the hotels you deal with.

Maybe I'm wrong but I think I paid the hotel on my departure last time I was in Thailand.

Its just that plans can change and I could get caught for an amount equal to or greater than the great discounts offered.

Would welcome your comments please and thanks.

Hamokhamok,

Nice to hear from you. If you book with the hotel direct you normally pay at check out. This gives you flexibility, but you do pay full rack rates. Our rates are prepaid, and does not give you the flexibility. However the difference is quite apparent.

Direct with the hotel

Single Studio 1,315 Baht, Single Superior 1,420 Baht, Double Superior, 1,670 Baht and Double Deluxe 2,050 Baht.

Our rates with the 1 % discount.

Single Studio 1,123 Baht, Single Superior 1,230 Baht, Double Superior, 1,444 Baht and Double Deluxe 1,818 Baht.

All rooms, the saving around 200 Baht/night. If you book 10 nights thats 2000 Baht!

Archived