Why do you go to gogos?

eyebee

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Along the same line of thinking, why go all the way to LOS to hang out with guys? I have never been able to figure that one out. PB

These days, in fact for a long time now, I go to LOS more for catching up with my mates than for chasing pussy. I don't particularly enjoy gogo's now as they are all full of mostly very young girls who can't dance and have little personality and the music is crap.

I enjoy bars where I can chat with my mates and have a bit of fun with the girls at the same time.

Cruising bars on your own night after night is no fun in my opinion and having a like minded friend with you makes it a much more enjoyable experience

That kind of thinking indicates that it's not the gogos that are fun for you or your mates, it's the company. In that case, you could be doing practically anything together and it would still be fun.

For the people who put 'meet your mates' as a main reason, why can't you do that anywhere? Why, out of all the places in the world, would you choose to meet your mates in a gogo bar? Because they're there? If so, why are THEY there?

Hmmmm... something doesn't quite add up here.. :D

Seeing barfineable girls in state of undress is the only logical reason for going to a gogo bar.

As for the people who said "listen to music"...(what, Ipod broken, is it? :rolleyes: ) :rotfl:

.....For the people who put 'meet your mates' as a main reason, why can't you do that anywhere? Why, out of all the places in the world, would you choose to meet your mates in a gogo bar? Because they're there? If so, why are THEY there?......

I don't. I meet them in places like Washington Square, The Dubliner, Soi 33, Cosmos, The Tavern, AN Other.

However meeting you mates to catch up on what you've all been doing is not the same as having a friend as company to troll the bars.

I don't really understand why a man go to a gogo to "chat to his mates". So many girls around you and they have to "chat to his mates".

Maybe someone can give me an answer.

For me my "mates" will only go there (gogo's). I prefer drinking/shopping outdoors on Soi Cowboy or beer bars.

Archived