She wants to hit the Sukhumvit Beer Bars!

David99UK

3 days till lift off :shocked::):)

Was chatting to the intended Mrs David again today about what we would be doing in Thailand.

I was a bit surprised about how enthusiastic she was to go out to the beer bars in Sukhumvit.

(Her story is that she no longer freelances due to the lack of a need to feed a drug habit and she now lives a long way away, so never gets to see Sukhumvit or her former "freinds", drug users / business associates).

We had previously talked about this, given that "my" hotel is on Soi 11 and therefore we are going to be back in the middle of her past life........but she has always been relaxed about this - the fact that the Hotel staff have always treated her well no doubt helps.......and I have said that I do not want to be out drinking 24/7 for 6 weeks.

As a bit of history, most of "my" beer bars have long since gone, but she is well aware that I was (and may well still be) known by more than a few of the longer term residents of the "Beer Bar community" (mostly I suspect as a drunken fuckwit with too much money - but that is another story). Indeed she did on the last couple of trips accompany me to more than a few. I know how to show a girl a good time :) but mainly so she could hear first hand from the BG's and Mamasans who knew me that David was 99% known as only a drinker and a harmless twat........so she would be more comfortable when she wasn't around (and yes, I know I did not need to do this).

But talking to her further about her sudden interest in going out to Beer Bars, I realised that it was NOT that she didn't trust me or wanted to make sure her presence (and capabilities?) were known to the staff.......I think it is because she actually no longer really knows people on Sukhumvit (it's been (or should have been!) nearly 2 years for her by now of not Freelancing)

And that annoyingly for her, she is a bit short of folk to show off her new found good fortune to (that's me that is!)....whilst on the one hand she does want to put her past behind her and not want new folk seeing me and her to know her story.....it is only when folk know her story that her good fortune becomes even more to show off about.......especially to her former "freinds", many of which have I know (and she also knows) fed off her in the past :mad:

As she said: "many good lady work bar for long time, never have Farang marry and go Engerland".

She declined to introduce me to the "many good ladies" she was referring to :( :smirk:

On a high note, I did mention (again) that I had no idea why I was coming to Thailand to marry her - she replied that she puzzled about this many times and had also discussed this with her family many times........and between them they could not understand it either :shocked::D:D

[Removed - KS]

------------------------------

Christian Troy:

Please take the time to read or reread this forum's rules.

Welcome to the Relationships Forum

The rules posted here are in addition to the General Board Rules, which can be found by clicking on the "Rules" icon "Board Rules". Please go and read the Board Rules before posting in this forum to avoid any problems.

The following are some rules specific to the Relationships Forum, due to the unique and sometimes sensitive nature of the subject matter in the Relationships Forum:

The nature of this forum is to allow fellow board members to share the personal experiences they have had, or are now having, or even wish to have with Thai girls (in most cases). The subjects presented here require all possible sensitivity, as many posters will reveal a lot about their past and present relationships, for the good of this board, and in many instances to help other members to keep from making the same mistakes the poster may have made. Here you will find many posts on mistakes made, love found, love lost, and all kinds of the problems, wonders, cultural differences, amusing anecdotes and the joys, trials and tribulations of the experience of having a relationship with a Thai woman, no matter what her background. Therefore, we ask that all posters here be treated with the same respect that you would like to have applied to yourself. It is no fun to share personal glimpses into your life, only to have someone verbally rip you apart for it. This is a place for sharing; not condemning, judging, and preaching. The flaming rule will be vigorously enforced in this forum. (Please read this anti-flaming rule which is placed below. It will be enforced and all posts that do not conform to this rule and the other board rules will be monitored and edited or deleted accordingly by the Board Moderator.)

Please remember this is a Thai board, so relationships should be about these. If you want to raise an issue about a non-Thai ex-wife, girlfriend, etc., that is fine. But don't start a thread about a girl you just met in Liverpool (unless she's Thai).

Also, please remember the board rule on not identifying ladies and men in any manner. (This rule is also attached below for your easy reading and will be strictly enforced.)

We hope you enjoy your time here, and please never hesitate to offer your suggestions on how we might better things in the Suggestions Forum of this board.

Thank you.

-The Board Moderator

My wife is a GTG and we go to lower Suk and have no problems. There were a few times in which I got horny and we ended up in a short time hotel.

Funniest incident we ever had is somebody told her I was in the Beer Garden. Being Thai, she took of to kick my ass. She went into the Beer Garden and saw me over to one side. She went over and was just about ready to let me have it, when she realized it was just another fat man with long hair and glasses.

"...(Her story is that she no longer freelances due to the lack of a need to feed a drug habit and she now lives a long way away, so never gets to see Sukhumvit or her former "freinds", drug users / business associates)..."

Hate to be a dick here...but you are hot on a Drug addict/prostitute...and you are seriously thinking of making her your wife? not expecting ANY problems from this...? Maybe you need to take a long look at yourself, and see what you are getting into, and why...

"...On a high note, I did mention (again) that I had no idea why I was coming to Thailand to marry her - she replied that she puzzled about this many times and had also discussed this with her family many times........and between them they could not understand it either..."

This should perhapes be an indication of things? That aside, best to you!

Oh, she is mosty likely wishing/trying to parade you around in hopes of showing you off to her friends and colleagues...

Bugger :(

I always miss the good stuff :(

Folks,

Just to say that if I was a sensitive soul I would not be posting this stuff on a forum centred around shagging BG's (so I am quite happy for KS to give folk a degree of latitude)......I have been around both here and Thailand P4P long enough to not expect just warm fuzzy congrats. (although they are appreciated :thumbup: ).

Indeed I kinda welcome and am interested in those views which are less than positive......I am not here to defend either the good name of my intended or to try and say what I am doing is a good idea which others should follow - plenty of negative / realistic stuff people can say which I cannot refute - hell, I would even agree with a lot of it!

Shit, if it wasn't me doing this, and based on what I have written in recent times I would be truly despairing about the stupidity of "some people"......in between laughing my cock off :)

So why am I writing stuff that often (??!!) makes me look like a complete newbie fuckwit? Partly out of entertainment for folk :) , partly as a record of my thoughts at this moment in time so I can look back when everthing turns to shit and laugh at my hopes and dreams, partly because she may be different and if so folk can learn from my experiances not to judge a book by it's cover..........but mainly cos' I have nothing better to do at the moment :):)

OH,

Words of wisdom as always :)

Yeah, done the "long hard look" stuff and unsurprisingly a lot of the reason for me getting involved with this specific person is down to me (both good and bad).

"...On a high note, I did mention (again) that I had no idea why I was coming to Thailand to marry her - she replied that she puzzled about this many times and had also discussed this with her family many times........and between them they could not understand it either..."

This should perhapes be an indication of things? That aside, best to you!

This ground well covered, just came up again and we do laugh about it, because on paper it is true - IMO she (and family) are right to be puzzled as on paper she does have bugger all going for her!.......and I would say that she also does have a few self confidence issues which requires a bit of reassurrance now and again.

1 1/2 days till lift off!

Archived