BG’s traveling with farang in LOS

Hunnia

I second Thalenoi's opinion because I also do enjoy the company of bar girls. It is not easy to explain why but I like their simplicity, their kindness, and all the attention what they give to me when we are together for about a week. I am not embarrassed to go to nice restaurants with them and I appreciate when they select the food or when they actively participate as where to go, what to see when we are together. Sure, there is no intellectual talk but I do not wish to have it 52 weeks a year. It is very nice to relax with a nice sweet little thing and just enjoy the kindness coming toward me 24 hours a day. Sure, it is not enough to build a life together, but for one week it is wonderful.

Hunnia

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Hunnia,

That helps explain a few things for me. I think I now have a better idea why some guys go for this and others do not. I won't bother getting into it since, as Pattaya127 indicated, this thread has run it's course.

My first trip out of Phuket with a BG, four years ago, going to her home in Ubon started with a "beep beep beep" at the Phuket airport..The police checked her and find out a knife in her bag..It was my first time..and I tought "Oh my god". The worse thing was that she didn't want to leave the knife to them, fighting for it. The policeman tried to explain her that she could have it back at the Ubon Airport. She was so piss off, she didn't want to understand she couldn't carry it with her in the plane. At the beginning I was shocked, but after all I start to smile, thinking...TIT this is thailand... The people around looking at us, may be thinking she was my bodyguard ???:-))

Archived