Founder of Moral Majority, Jerry Falwell dead at 73

Bangkoktraveler

Yes, Tinky Winky can rest easy now!

BBC

"In 1999, he denounced the BBC TV children's show The Teletubbies, because he believed one character, Tinky Winky, was homosexual."

Another fuckwit gone.

Sorry, one should only speak good of the dead.

"Jerry Falwell is dead.... Good"

:beer:

Well, we at least know Bush reads. lol. I am very curious as to Blair's motives. The Brits I know talk about the 'Bush's poodle' thing and the honoring the 'special relationship' thing but I am still skeptical. On the other hand Clinton went against public opinion and committed to the Balkans due to the 'speical relationship' as well so perhaps it is so. Just hard to believe, he could be led like that, Blair seems too smart a man. But I don't know him like the english do.

Its said that Saddam had enacted a plot to kill Bush the elder. Is that why Dubya went into Iraq? A personal vendetta?

There's a whole bunch of reasons Bush went into Iraq. Oil, Israel, 911, PNAC, getting rid of Saddam, revenge for daddy....it all seemed like a good idea. Blair is harder to figure. I like Horne's explanation but I think BP played a big part behind the scenes. I see Blair as a kind of messianic boy-scout pop star wannabe. He did a good job in Northern Ireland but he'll never admit Iraq was a mistake.

Back on topic I see Hitchens really laid into Falwell...called him a nasty little toad.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55721

There's a whole bunch of reasons Bush went into Iraq. Oil, Israel, 911, PNAC, getting rid of Saddam, revenge for daddy....it all seemed like a good idea.

Seemed like a good idea to whom exactly? Never to me, nor any of my peers...

Back on topic I see Hitchens really laid into Falwell...called him a nasty little toad.

Now THERE is a textbook case of "pot-kettle-black"!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

SD

Archived