What a Nut Job

ChristianTroy

Hell :evil: What a guy has to go through just to get laid! ;)

Yesterday night I have met board member STFME for a brief conversation and a couple of Whiskeys at Coyote A Gogo at So Marina! It is one of my favorite bars since here the manager finds the girls and not the mamasan like in so many other bars!

However, there was this mega hard body chick, with 9 piercings in her snatch and her body artfully covered in Ink. I saved her phone number as Coyote Kinky Whore and at the moment I did it I thought it was cool!

17 Phonecalls today followed, 14 MISS YOU sms and 7 MMS showing her snatch!

Well I was teased and knew she wanted it! I found out last night already that some brit bloke is paying for expenses already and that he loves her a lot!

She has by far one of the best shapes ever seen in Thailand, her moves make her to one of the top notch dancer in the country and her 9 piercings are at least extremely interesting even if not really my type!

Good news over, now to the reality check!

I went to her bar today, all was borderline fine and I have noticed she isn't talking, she is screaming every word in a frequency that makes me wanna pass out! Her best friend who used to work there lived in the USA and was very smart and fun to talk with but Silver Snatch was the total opposite! I thought "how bad can it be" and barfined her and took her to Living Dolls Showcase where people already had a big fat smile on her face when they saw her! However, more tequila and whiskey ... let's drink the annoying voice away! When she realized that everybody knows me there she started crying for not 5, not 10 no 20 fucking minutes. She kept on saying that she loves me and I answered that I dont wanna hear it" At least this time it was just 5 minutes of crying! Whenever she didn't understand what I said which was almost every word she said instead of "WHAT'S THAT?" "WHUZZZ UUUUUUUP?" You guys have no idea how annoying this can be after hearing it 50 times! Her very nice friend asked for a favor and said, just take her home and have drink I pick her up at 5am! I tried but in the baht bus she called like 4 customers telling them "you looser I gonna fuck now a good man" I was closing my ears, looking at her body and tried to focus on her "outside features" when she said "you stupid man never fuck me again, today my new man fuck ass me!" That was even too low for me who wanted to do her friend a favor, I gave her 1ooo baht and said, "go home"! She followed me and I told the security to kick her out! What followed was 9 phone calls, 9 SMS saying "Me Miss You"!!!

Hell....she IS different but that isn't meant ina nice way! Her body is so delicious even when covered in Ink I was trying to make it work somehow but I couldn't! That was really new to me, must be a bunch of nasty drugs or something, I have never met a more annoying Thai Girl ever! She is 24 btw, it is not wrong to expect at least some decency and politeness!

Ever had a nut job that you couldn't stand?

Sorry for your experience but glad to read your post. I met her one time and agree that she has a great body. She tried to get me to hire her for the night including rubbing her uncovered pussy on my leg. Because she is obviously very, very attractive without the ink and piercings, I was tempted.

But, I don't like ink at all, especially on Thai girls who often have such beautiful skin and I am also not into piercings (although I have a live and let live philosophy and generally feel if someone wants to do something, its up to them). Anyway, while very tempted, I gave her a pass.

Glad I did hearing the awful behavior you had to tolerate.

Sorry for your experience but glad to read your post. I met her one time and agree that she has a great body. She tried to get me to hire her for the night including rubbing her uncovered pussy on my leg. Because she is obviously very, very attractive without the ink and piercings, I was tempted..........

........Glad I did hearing the awful behavior you had to tolerate.

Yeah I should have known that people will recognize her, at least she is unique! Just don't know what kind of "stuff" is causing such a behavior! She was incapable of talking, all she did was screaming! In a sick way I believe she is a nice girl somewhere behind these tequilas and "stuff" she is probably one of these girls who likes to hurt herself when she has an issue which would explain the amount of Ink and piercings, a girl like that obviously gets hurt a lot! I would like to see the boyfriend who is sponsoring her, he must have an high academic level in Patience or maybe he is that guy who was sitting in Living Dolls in January who drank his brain away and all he could say was "heeeeey........what?"

After reading your post CT, I think I will only go to bars that have windows in the bathrooms.

Muahahahaha :D

The toilet was at the 2nd floor and it was poring outside, if the club wasn't in such an unprotected area or if I have had an umbrella I would have left earlier.

What a shame, i really like her body!

Archived