What a Nut Job

ChristianTroy

Yeah. Trying to get laid in Pattaya. Its right up there with difficult things like - well, stealing candy from a baby or falling down when drunk. A real challenge.

-j-

Hahaha, Lol

it was poring outside, it was like standing in middle of the Niagara Falls, my chances where limited to this one bar which is off walking street.

You steal candy from a baby? :shocked:

There is a cute Thai/Cambodian service girl "G", who works there that I'm friendly with. She is the only thing that stopped me from barfining Ms. PP (Ms. Pierced Pussy). Normally I'm not into tattoos but she seemed like she would be wild in bed.

Sounds like I made the right move by passing her up.

Lovely.

I'd have taxed that ass for hours.

Just the way a whore should be....... dirty as fuck and fucked in the head.

And then you go home to a sane bird having rid oneself of satan's seed.

rrrrrrrraaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww

There is a cute Thai/Cambodian service girl "G", who works there that I'm friendly with. She is the only thing that stopped me from barfining Ms. PP (Ms. Pierced Pussy). Normally I'm not into tattoos but she seemed like she would be wild in bed.

That girl got some great moves and I thought the same thing. Actually I believe she would be rather shy in the sack, someone you had to turn the lights off for, the tattoos and the piercings are complete self punishment she treated herself with when she had a broken heart. The reason why she gets drunk is because she is probably a very boring bird! However... the shape of her body is breath taking I give her that!

Archived