I look like ( insert famous person name )

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About ten years ago I was relaxing on the beach on Phuket and a Thai man who was there thought I was Elton John. I turns out that Elton John was in Thailand at that time for a concert or something. This guy was really a pest. He wouldn't leave me alone until I finally had to tell him that I was Elton John and I just wanted to be on the beach by myself.

A few weeks later he finds me again and this time he says he has been looking all over for me because he has convinced a reporter from the Bangkok Post that he knows Elton John and could set up an interview. I was pretty annoyed about this and got up to leave saying to him, "Well you can go back and tell your reporter friend that Elton John just left." I guess that's what he did and til this day he's probably telling anyone who'll listen about the time that he met Elton John on the beach in Phuket. crazy.gif" border="0

BTW, I don't think I look like Elton John at all. cool.gif" border="0

[ September 20, 2001: Message edited by: CondomKing ]

I've been told a couple of times that I look like Oliver Reed. He must have been a handsome bloke in his mid-thirties wink.gif" border="0

Never been told that I behave like him, though. Still, I'll keep on trying laugh.gif" border="0

[ September 21, 2001: Message edited by: Johnny Was ]

Archived