I look like ( insert famous person name )

OldAsiaHand, you unlucky bugger if you look anything like me! I used to get told that I looked like Patrick Dempsey in that movie "Pizza Boy" or something like that. It must have come out about ten or so years ago and he used to go around delivering pizzas and then shagging the women who ordered them! Personally, I don't think I look like him but all of my friends used ot think that I did.

Stick

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

David Justice at least once a week, Vin Diesel on a very few occasions. Has not gotten me any hotel upgrades or anything. I could be told I look like worse though so I am not complaining.

Mykal

I guess my father isn't too famous however I have been told I resemble one of the main characters on that Jamaican bobsled movie. Although I haven't seen it. Partially out of fear he isn't that good looking in the movie and it'll confirm my worst fears.

The actor's name, I've been told is Malik Yoba, who co-starred in 'New York Undercover' . American posters may be aware of the now defunct show. Non yanks may not be aware of the show or the movie.

O.k , the time is right.

I guess it has happened to most of us , you are in the middle of a drinking binge , a shag , a bong , whatever , & someone says ,

"hey , you know what ? " ,

"what?" ,

"well you look just like that guy who got someone else's arm sewn onto hiw own!".

"great well why don't you just f##k off"

It's happened to us all I guess at some stage . so it is time to fess up , who have you been told you look like? Or who do you think you look like?

For the record I have been told I look like the famous TV star ALF.Seriously though , the only person I have been told I look like is the guy off the Muppett Show called zoot, he played the saxophone with no small amount of stye IMO.

Takes all sorts I guess!

Post now , avaoid the rush! shocked.gif" border="0

Used to have a girl who said that I was doing a "Bob Hope look". Don't know whether it was a compliment or not. Was told at a job interview today that I had a cheeky smile. I thought, "he's a bit forward for a bloke I've only just met."(actually it was rather a nice looking laydey)

A mate of mine used to have a Japanese girlfriend who he met here in the UK. When she returned to the land of the rising sun he flew over to Tokyo to see her. He came back bragging that her friends said he looked like an actor. Obviously a character actor 'cos he looks like Salvatore, the mutant monk in Sean Connery detective monk movie "Name of the Rose".

Archived