Angina

pe7e

The father of the bride pulls the groom over to one side an hour before the wedding,

"There's something I must tell you about my daughter before you marry her...she has got acute angina!"

"Yes I know says the groom, she's got a great pair of tits as well" :D

I studied some medicine but decided not to become a doctor - what sort of angina do you have?

The latin word angina refers to a painful constriction or tightness somewhere in the body.

The word may refer to:

Angina pectoris, chest pain due to ischemia (a lack of blood and hence oxygen supply) of the heart muscle

Abdominal angina, postprandial abdominal pain that occurs in individuals with insufficient blood flow to meet visceral demands

Ludwig's angina, a serious, potentially life-threatening infection of the tissues of the floor of the mouth

Prinzmetal's angina, a syndrome typically consisting of cardiac chest pain at rest that occurs in cycles

Vincent's angina, infection of the gums leading to inflammation, bleeding, deep ulceration and necrotic gum tissue

Angina tonsillaris, an inflammation of the tonsils

wikipedia

I studied some medicine but decided not to become a doctor - what sort of angina do you have?

Angina pectoris, I had a triple bypass done last year but it's not been as sucessfull as I was expecting. I'm still getting chest pains with anything resembling real exercise i.e. walking up hills, moving heavy objects ect. I'm currently waiting for another angiogram to see if further surgery/intervention is feasible.

I thought Angina is more correlated to exertion activities. But that doesn't mean that temperature cannot be an exacterbating(sp)/ supporting factor....

That is why they start running races like 6am in the midwest/east coast (US) due to temperature/humidity factors and its negative effect as a principal or supporting causal factor..

CB

Archived