British women prefer chocolate to sex

It's ok, i'd prefer amputation of any limb to sex with a british women...they can have their chocolate, as my pecker aint going anywhere near those rancid beasts. I really wouldn't waste my valuable time and energy on such hideous imitations of the female form. British women are quite simply repulsive at best. I say, enjoy your chocolate, as it's likely to be the ONLY pleasure you will get.

A few bad times with Brit women before? :) I think its hard to define what an British girl is now. There are so many girls from different cultures now in the UK which go back a generation or two. yes I prefer Asian women big time, but are you saying that there arent any beauties in the UK. Its hard to deny that there are beautiful girls all over the world from all countries...

I love chocolate...I still prefer shagging women all the same, and sharing a choclate bar after.

Native British women are definitely not the sexiest on earth. Funny when I was around 20 I used to go to Mediterranean beach resorts with mates and I recall the discos and pubs frequented by British were the places where the fattest and ugliest birds were hiding :) But there are so many girls of some ethnic backround in Britain that nowadays the eyecandy must be great in London.

It's ok' date=' i'd prefer amputation of any limb to sex with a british women...they can have their chocolate, as my pecker aint going anywhere near those rancid beasts. I really wouldn't waste my valuable time and energy on such hideous imitations of the female form. British women are quite simply repulsive at best. I say, enjoy your chocolate, as it's likely to be the ONLY pleasure you will get. [/quote']

A few bad times with Brit women before? :) I think its hard to define what an British girl is now. There are so many girls from different cultures now in the UK which go back a generation or two. yes I prefer Asian women big time, but are you saying that there arent any beauties in the UK. Its hard to deny that there are beautiful girls all over the world from all countries...

I love chocolate...I still prefer shagging women all the same, and sharing a choclate bar after.

No bad times to speak of, i just look at them now and dry heave...even worse is talking to them...When i was living in the UK, i had, what i thought to be, attractive girlfriends, many of them too, but now i realise they were just pale imitations of what i've discovered elsewhere :spin:

Chocolate is great, i fully agree.

Archived