British women prefer chocolate to sex

So if you Brits want a BJ I guess its best to cover your willie in some Hersey's chocolate syrup maybe? Or is the fact the women eat and love chocolate so much that they are too fat and you wouldn't want a BJ from them anyway?

---------------------

British women prefer chocolate to sex: poll Tue Jun 5, 12:58 PM ET

More than half of British women prefer chocolate to sex, saying it can be depended on to give pleasure, according to a survey published Tuesday.

But British men overwhelmingly think sex is sweeter, with 87 percent preferring carnal pleasures to a bar of confectionery.

Fifty-two percent of women would rather curl up with a bar of chocolate, according to the survey of 1,500 Britons by confectionery giant Cadbury, quoting one women as saying "chocolate provides guaranteed pleasure". (Not a great advertisement for British mens pork sword skills there 'ey? -Cent :) )

"Chocolate never disappoints," she said.

Cadbury -- hit by a salmonella scare last year -- highlighted a study by the psychologists at the University of Wales into links between chocolate and endorphins, the mood-enhancing chemicals which produce feelings of pleasure.

"It's not just the endorphins that makes chocolate so enjoyable," said Paul Hebblethwaite, the company's global science director.

"As it melts in the mouth at body temperature, chocolate's creamy texture and unique aroma hit all of the body's senses, heightening the sensuality of the experience," he added.

Tastes vary between different parts of the country: Londoners are the keenest on sex, with 79 percent preferring it to chocolate, while overall 40 percent of people in eastern England would prefer to a bar of chocolate.

The manufacturer also pointed out that almost half of British men regularly give chocolate as a birthday present or a thank you gift.

It's ok, i'd prefer amputation of any limb to sex with a british women...they can have their chocolate, as my pecker aint going anywhere near those rancid beasts. I really wouldn't waste my valuable time and energy on such hideous imitations of the female form. British women are quite simply repulsive at best. I say, enjoy your chocolate, as it's likely to be the ONLY pleasure you will get.

Archived