Allah's voice live from England !

kojis

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're the laughing stock of the world.What other countries would put up with this shit :cussing:

I wonder how long it would last if a crowd of us gathered at Victory Monument and chanted,

"Death to the Buddist idolatists!The Pope is comming to kick your arse"

A severe kicking and slapping with batons down Lumpini cop shop before being frog marched bound and handcuffed on to the next plane back to Farangeland no doubt!

Cry, mate. Innit fucking ridiculous, eh?

(Muses on memory of police laying into Countryside Alliance protesters outside Westminster - contrasting with same police standing around feebly whilst banners proclaiming 'death to the infidel' (us) and other clear threats more than likely to provoke harrassment, alarm or distress.)

Without fear or favour, malice or ill-will: my arse.

I agree it is f**ked up.

However, to play the devils advocate: while they're standing chanting childish slogans about Infidels, and making threats which will most likely not be acted upon, British troops are occupying Afghanistan and Iraq as participants in a campaign based on lies, which has led to the deaths of countless thousands of Muslim civilians.

Who has the shitty end of the stick?

:evil: :scared:

Fidel,

You're veiling your face. Probably some threats will be acted upon. Many islamists blowing themselves and others in the Middle East come from western countries, and others have transitted there.You might already have forgotten September 11... many of the perpretators stayed in Hamburg, an otherwise nice city where I've lived for a while and that Moussaoui on trial for the same event is from my very hometown in France...

It doesn't make much sense to give shelter to a group of people bent towards destroying you. I for sure would support wiping them off the face of earth. Dunno how we can give such a hard time to Israel with all the hatred poured over them. Hope one day The West will stop reining them in.

Here's another vid from palestinian TV, it's

,might remind one that the biggest harm might not come from western and israeli hostility but from within their own education and culture.

Kojis, today flying again to Inhchalalaland :(

Fidel - good point you devil. All I would venture to say is that I, personally, very much doubt that they are acting out of some vicarious sense of injury to fellow muslims. I think you would agree that these demonstrators certainly like to have their cake and eat it; British subjects, enjoying the freedoms so lacking in muslim countries and yet simultaneously biting the hand that (often literally) feeds.

I liked your phrase on another thread from a few days ago - was it 'aspirational terrorists'? I was tempted to use the phrase in a discussion in the bar last night - so I did.

Archived