Allah's voice live from England !

kojis

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

i know a few muslims who seem ok, but lets be honest about this racial tension in many parts of the uk is pretty high....those that dont like it here, i'll direct them to heathrow or felixstowe.

Carew, I think you're right about having their cake and eating it.

I'd say a lot of them, the older guys at least, have difficulty adjusting to life in the UK, and their frustration turns to anger.

Interesting thing happened the other week.

I was with a "Desi Gora" or "local whiteboy", a phrase used to describe a Pakistani brought up in Britain. He spends a lot of time in Pakistan, he's young, likes his adventure sports, loves the food, the culture and so on.

In the UK, most of his friends are white British. He's really is a very cool guy.

Anyway, he took me to this f**ked up village bull racing festival. I'll post some pics of this later if anyone is interested. There were Pakistani LADYBOYS there! And these guys were grasping the reins of 2 bulls joined together by a massive wooden harness, standing on little kind of trays, the fireworks would go off to frighten the bulls and these guys would take off like a shot, water ski style behind the bulls. Mad bastards!

Anyway, lots of people were talking to me, just saying hello cos I was the only white face there. The MC even announced my arrival over the loadspeakers, weird. So this one Pakistani guy, real rough looking, gold teeth, big diamond earing, but wearing the blue pyjama style shalwar kameez, calls me over.

Turns out he's a Brit, from the north of England. He was asking me about night clubs (good luck there) in Islamabad... he explained to me that he had just gotten out of prison in the UK and had decided to go live in Pakistan as he has the origin card (as good as citizenship).

My other Brit-Paki buddy came along and basically ushered me away, eying the guy suspiciously. He later told me that they get lots of these British Pakistanis thugs over there, on the run from the law.

My point is, the majority of these guys are cool, normal people. But there are some bad apples, and in the UK they are immigrants. Most of them immigrated cos they were living in shitty conditions over here in the first place. The rich ones don't leave.

It's interesting to watch these guys try to settle back in to Pakistan after leaving the UK or US. I know one guy who has turned into a complete basket case. Just can't handle living here after 12 years in the States.

Others settle in ok. They come round my house and get pissed up with me and have a good time, and it's just like being in the West. They also marry young so that they can get laid regularly.

Paki girls are HOT by the way.

• 1 month later...

I know what you mean. Lots of people appear normal and then do terrible things.

The job of law enforcement should be to enforce laws. It seems now that it is becoming a game of trying to predict behaviour.

If someone makes stupid admissions or threats online, should that then follow them for the rest of their life?

Are there any muslims on this board? if so I'd like to ask why they demand the utmost tolerance for themselves but are so intolerant of anyone else believing in anything other than islam, they should practice what they preach. Oh I guess they do!

:wave::wave::wave: Hi Thai3. You can't stay undercover because I see you cannot resist posting on your fav subjects: Muslim-bashing and Morlam. All too easy to spot you out 555555555

Regards,

SD

Archived