Allah's voice live from England !

kojis

I would put every last one of these Muslim fuckers in a leaky boat (like the ones the African people smugglers use, which usually sink just off the Spanish coast), tow them out to sea and let them sink or swim to whichever fantastic Muslim country they want. ranting.gif

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

they get very tedious indeed. really, if they dont like it here to the point they want to blow us up or slay us blah blah just go back to where they feel happier. i cant imagine how horrible it must be to live in a area surrounded by these types.

Are there any muslims on this board? if so I'd like to ask why they demand the utmost tolerance for themselves but are so intolerant of anyone else believing in anything other than islam, they should practice what they preach. Oh I guess they do!

<< We're the laughing stock of the world.What other countries would put up with this shit >>

Probably the US. Have you seen the photos of the "student" protestors in Los Angeles waving Mexican flags and pledging their allegiance to Mexico?

However they're probably not threatening to carry out terrorist attacks in the USA. vio (3).gif

Jesus, talk about tarring everyone with the same brush.

These guys are in the minority, they're idiots.

Does anyone else think it's worth considering the fact that, while it's shitty to have to put up with people doing this in your own country, having technologically superior forces actually dropping cluster bombs on your family home, killing and maiming your loved ones, is far worse?

If this pisses you off, you really are pampered.

If your government sends forces round the world invading other countries, expect to ruffle some feathers.

Archived