Chinatown

butterfly

I will be staying in Chinatown overnight as I have a very early train booked. Any ideas on a guest friendly hotel near the train station ? Yes I know the area is a little rough but thats OK.

Also, any recent updates about the girls in the area ?

Thanks, butterfly

well...you certainly will see the myriad of offerings from really pathetic to 'I can't believe anyone would do that'.

There is a massage parlour called cleopatra, not to be confused with 'new cleoptra' I beleieve it was the original 'Halem' right smack in china town. A really interesting place to down a few beers and have a go. I have found some really sexy ladies there in the past. They mostly service thai and work very hard at making you satisfied. The accomodations are pretty drab. This is the best option.

There used to be a place called texas massage. Nicer, but the ladies are of the same quality.

Walking the streets at night makes for some nice people watching, and you may get lucky and bump into a college student, usually the end of the month would be a better choice as rent is due and more non-pros will be about.

Note: you will see some really hard cases working the streets. It's desolate, deserted, and somewhat dangerous. Dangerous in that you will be the only falang around and an easy traget, and that BIB vice patrols undercover and makes busts. I often see a pickup truck full of hookers getting taken in.

I would hit cleopatra and tell them that you are taking a long journey and need to drained of power. 90 minutes 800-1200 baht depending on how good your thai is.

as always be extra careful in this part of town, stay safe and have fun.

• 4 weeks later...

The China Town Hotel. Across the street and down an alley is the Texas Massage, which I've always enjoyed. I'm not sure why I enjoy it, as I see better looking girls at other places, but maybe its the alley and the atmoshphere of the place. Over on Charon Krung, just keep walking down the alley, and there is a facinating assortment of women hanging out, including Indians. The Cleopatra is a little bit away but it is cheap and as you are walking there you will see a few whore houses along the way.

Walk some of the streets at night and there are even more hookers. The whole area is just utterly fantastic and deserves several nights of exploration.

Texas Massage is good...here is what I found for street walkers...follow me here...

Exit White Orchid hotel, go left, first street, make a left, walk up, along this street, there are street walkers...walk up to the next street, make a left, more Street walkers, Thai, Chinese, some chubby Indians, they smile, make eye contact and are friendly...

I got 500bht S/T included the room, which was dodgy at best...the girl was o.k., went back the next day, got a different girl, she spoke no English, and oddly only a little Thai, said she was Chinese...was all I could get...500bht, NO BJ...

This was afternoon, night time, there are more...I love this end of BKK, a lot to see, eat, do etc...be careful, helps to speak some Thai...

Archived