Ugly Cunt Knighted - What The Fuck For?!

The_Munchmaster

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=463552&in_page_id=1811&ct=5

my turn for a rant.

WHY THE FUCK is this being allowed?.

Blair is fucking off soon so the best thing he could do to would be to declare war on these cunts,arrest everyone who can be identified and deport them to the most godforsaken place on Earth.

i don't care if they are British born,they have committed a crime in my eyes for insulting my Countries flag and insulting my Queen.

i would love to organise a rally like this in the middle of these cunts community and burn their fucking flag.

but we all know that the Brits would be arrested and sent to prison for Years.

WHY THE FUCK are these cunts allowed to get away with it?????????

WHY THE FUCK didn't the filth go charging in and break a few heads??????????.

I could tell you about some people I know who moved to a 'nice little village' in Hampshire to 'get away from London'. They particularly liked the 'nice little village school' until a few er....'darker skinned children' showed up. They aren't racist in any way of course but they have since moved to Spain.

Doesn't bother me that much if Iran gets a nuke or two. Indians and Pakistanis have them. And they'd be toast if they ever used one.

Hmmm ... were you living in Bangkok about 6 or 7 years ago when it looked like India and Pakistan might go at it again? The concern was that even though the Paki army is considered better than the Injun man for man eventually Injun numbers would start to tell. Then Pakistan might use their nukes to avoid defeat. India would respond in kind.

As it happens, the fall out could eventually be blown our way and me might all have ended up glowing in the dark!

Except for that, it's their own business if they want to obliterate each other.

Archived