Ugly Cunt Knighted - What The Fuck For?!

The_Munchmaster

As a side note and to give this a slight Thailand slant: anyone sat in an Indian/Pakistani restaurant near the redlight areas of BKK with a bar girl(or what they think is a bar girl) and have a family of the natives (not Thais but Indians/Pakistanis) come in for a meal. Take a look around. Spot what they think is a sex tourist and bar girl couple and suddenly they lose their appetite and fuck off? Happened to me twice. Once on Soi 3 and another time on Soi 11. Suk, BKK of course. Only a short pissed walk from Nana. The same guys who run the "suits you" clothes shops trying to entice dirty old men in every bastard day to buy their shitty suits don't want to soil themselves by eating in the same restaurants as you.

Makes my blood boil, etc...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember, these are the folks who still practice arranged marriages. I worked with a US educated Indian gal about 20 years ago. She'd finished her MA, when her parents told her to come home and get married to an Indian engineer who lived in Thailand. She'd never even laid eyes on the guy.

She had to quit her job after less than about a month though, since her new mo-in-law gave her hell every day - saying she was disgracing the family by working. Wonder what they had bothered getting her an education for.

Hmmm ... were you living in Bangkok about 6 or 7 years ago when it looked like India and Pakistan might go at it again? The concern was that even though the Paki army is considered better than the Injun man for man eventually Injun numbers would start to tell. Then Pakistan might use their nukes to avoid defeat. India would respond in kind.

As it happens, the fall out could eventually be blown our way and me might all have ended up glowing in the dark!

Except for that, it's their own business if they want to obliterate each other.

Yes I was in Bangkok at that time. I was there when Saddam was firing Scuds at Jerusalem too. I remember feeling quite shocked. It's funny how quickly we adjust to things.

I never thought I'd say it but I'm to the point now where the religious crazies can bomb each other all they want and I won't lose a night's sleep. It seems inevitable anyway.

How much are we supposed to care anyway...on a scale of one to ten? How much does the average Israeli settler or Iranian mullah care about me?

The only people who deserve any sympathy are the poor cunts who just want to mind their own business.

Archived