Ugly Cunt Knighted - What The Fuck For?!

The_Munchmaster

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Well, they can fuck off. I am well and truly pissed off with them exploiting this 'offended Islamic' angle knowing full well that most of the time weak wankers will roll over and do anything to pacify them.

Arise Sir Wanker Rushdie.

Pakistan? Fuck off.'

i hate it when you sit on the fence.... :onfire:

why can't you just share your true feelings with us?........ :dunno:

I've just read that (sigh) Pakistan is upset about this knighthood. There are rumblings and thinly veiled threats of terrorism against the UK if Rushdie gets this (mostly worthless) title.

Well, they can fuck off. I am well and truly pissed off with them exploiting this 'offended Islamic' angle

Pakistan? Fuck off.

Even though I think Rushdie is fully worthy of the title Cnut I agree. Who are Pakistan to say who we can and cannot give gongs to? Makes my blood boil. :surprised:

I vote for bombing Pakistan. With fresh cream cakes with the slogan written on them "naughty but nice." That'll teach them. Miserable bastards. :D

Death to the infidels!

"Pakistan has summoned the British high commissioner in Islamabad to its foreign ministry amid anger over the knighthood for author Salman Rushdie.

On Monday the national parliament demanded Britain retract the award."

"On Monday Pakistan's Religious Affairs Minister Ejaz-ul-Haq caused uproar in parliament when he was accused of inciting violence during a debate of Sir Salman's knighthood.

"If someone commits suicide bombing to protect the honour of the Prophet Mohammad, his act is justified," he said, according to the translation by the Reuters news agency."

Whenever I hear these religious nutters yapping about suicide bombings being 'justified' I always notice they themselves are not offering up their own body to be strapped with the explosives so they can blow up the infidels. It is always others that should do this, not them it seems. Yet they are the ones yapping about how good a thing this is to do in their 'holy war'. I think whenever these idiots spout this ridiculous shit they should be arrested, then, the authorities should strap explosives to them that will explode if they are removed and send them on their way to die as a martyr for 'the cause'.

After a few of these dickheads die (likely while trying to remove the explosives-as I doubt these brave warriors have the balls to practice what they preach to others) you'd see a decidedly less amount of this bullshit being spouted from the mosques and pulpits of the muslim world.

You first asshole Minister Ejaz-ul-Haq with the big mouth, you first. Lead us by example you big mouthed twat.

Cent

Of course, the current crop of neo-cons fits neatly into this mould as well: let's start two or three wars, but no one they know or are related to will ever serve... :banghead: :onfire:

C.Wow, I was thinking the same thing...

Regards,

SD

SD,

Very true as well. Maybe the law should state that any president, prime minister, etc. when declaring war should first have to show that all their blood relatives of age be first in the military, and secondly ... will be at the very front on the lines actually fighting the enemy they want to go to war with, and dying like the common soldiers are doing. Might make many of them think again before being so hasty to send young men and women to the slaughterhouse 'ey?

Cent

Archived