F#$&(* kids on Sukhumvit.

David99UK

Probably from the International School on Soi 15.

The falang-falang kids - with some exceptions of course- are usually OK and the falang-Thai kids usually OK. Where the problem starts is that the Thai kids are often from some of the richest families in the country.

Go for the kids that appear to be all falang- they are less likely to be connected and have Dad make a call about the falang that threatened them or call their uncle, general or minister of whatever, screaming for help.

The falang-falang kids - with some exceptions of course- are usually OK and the falang-Thai kids usually OK. Where the problem starts is that the Thai kids are often from some of the richest families in the country.

Aye. You could count on it every time that when my daughters we into trouble, the main instigators were classmates who were spawn of uber-rich Thais. And mainly from NIST when they went there (that's the school on Suk soi 15).

Cheers,

SD

Sayjann,

if they are asked to control their kids because other patients are being bothered you just get that look that says.....'who the fuck are you to tell me what to do about my kids?'....... :banghead:

i always get that mindset to shout at the parents 'control your fucking kids or i will,and you won't like the way i will do it'.

manners and good behaviour cost nothing.

Cost nothing you say? True, but if you look at the bigger picture.. it costs a lot of time and energy. And those are exactly the skills such parents lack (patience, discipline, .. ) or are just fucking lazy.

It's very easy to buy them something when they cry or neglect them when they run around, misbehave, cause havoc. It just amazes me that they allow a few obstacles to prevent them from educating a disobedient / bad-mannered child.

They're either not educated enough and/or lack the needed parental skills to see that sort of shit or have completely skewed priorities.

Its really too bad that any young people exhibit this kind of behavior anywhere, let alone while guests in a foreign country (or while guests in a place of business, or guests anywhere for that matter!)

I would think that any action on your part toward unfamiliar uncouth children that was acceptable in your home country would also be acceptable toward the same children here.

Archived