German shot dead in...Pattaya

Mentors

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in the recent past much / most of Pay ta yaya's sewage went straight to the beach ..

within the past 6 or 7 years there was a major infrastructure improvement project putting much of the city on a modern sewage system.

but (as I recall the discussions at that time - I saw no engineering plans) much of the city's raw sewage still goes into the storm sewer & thus flows downhill & untreated to the beach.

my knowledge of plumbing is pretty basic: poop flows downhill.

In Pay ta yaya's defense .. I think Vancouver Canada is same same today, untreated sewage goes straight to the sea, 'course no one swims there.

I've seen kids swim in Klong Saen Saep & lasses wash their hair in Thon Buri Klongs.

:ghost:

based on this info & the fact that I've never seen a laxative commercial or hemorrhoid med advertised on Thai TV there is a positive side to this.

:ghost:

Not enough for

Before the shooting he told her that he was going to buy some beer at 7-Eleven, which is located about one kilometer away.

Let me guess that some money disappeared.... :evil:

Suspected French Gunman arrested in German ex-cop murder case.

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_02_07_50_2.htm

They've arrested a Frenchman supposedly hired by the ex-wife to do the deal. The froggie was hiding out in Thailand from murder charges in his homeland.

Now that's a tough one to swallow. A froggie that knows how to use a gun?

HH

Archived