WWE Wrestling Star Kills Family then Himself

MooNoi

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah.. me too, Zaad.

He was one of the few who didn't seem to be completely mental. (Or portrayed to be). Just an "average" big bloke who liked to get in the ring and smash some heads.

I liked The Rock for the same reason.

Since everyone has the potential to kill or "go crazy" be it in a fit of rage or more sustaining reasons, I( don't think this is athe classic case of your neighborhood child killer or predator...

From what is being reported, he was a decent guy who was successful at his trade...

Obviously, he went off the deep end so this whole situation is just one big tragedy. I am not in the camp who view all people in the world as either permantly good or permantly bad and no in-between.

I would guess the majority of people fall into the grey area as to their behaviors, thought processes and emotional states...

We are not talking about a convict with long history here. he is probably closer to the normn than those who are affixed with society's deviant labels...

The tragedy lies in the fact there were probab;y telling signs that others did not recognize or intervene when they had the opportunity to maybe help and change what took place...

It sounds to me all were vitims of some type. But I don't think this is the case of goodie to shoes vs darth vadar...

It is silly to read comments like "he should rot in hell' while his family members be bestowed "angelhood".

It sure sounds like a case of "he just snapped" and there are people out there who proabaly now realize they could have helped but ignored telling signs...

CB

CB.....sounds to me like because he seemed to snap and didn't have a history of legal problems that you sympathize with this guy. That is certainly your right. But what if he didn't kill himself? What if he was still around to account for his crime? Would you have wanted him to go to an institution for the mentally disabled? Also, you mentioned that there were probably signs that people missed that could have helped. Please don't shift the blame to society.

I don't mean any of this personally against you, CB. It's just I knew there would be comments that would come that would try to deflect blame from this guy. Let's look at this for what happened....a husband killed his wife and a father killed his own 7 year old son. Pathetic.

Archived