WWE Wrestling Star Kills Family then Himself

MooNoi

Unbelievable.

I used to like to watch this guy fight :dunno:

These ass clowns don't actually fight, it is all staged. Want to see real fighting? watch UFC or Pride.

As for this guy, he and others like him should do us all a favor and just kill themselves, and leave their wives and kids out of it. Society has no need for roid crazed assholes.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These guys are only entertainers and like body builders have to work hard on their physique. I watch it occasionally even though my Mrs says.."not the true" ("But look, he's bleeding, can't you see the blood, what's more real than that!!!")

Who can tell what twenty years of steroid use can do? But then plenty of non users do the same thing when the marriage falls apart.

Very sad, at only 100kg's he was one of the smarter wrestlers. I feel sad and could not condemn the man. What he did by killing is son is horiffic, but steroids seemed to have altered his perception/psyche, that is the real killer.

BTW, if you have an interest in WWF, I'm Next, by Bill Godberg. a biography about himself and an no b/s rap about WWF. Top book, quite inspiring and interesting.

FA...

I'll make a note of that Fat One. Are you old enough to remember the troupe that used to tour Australia and fight at Thebarton Town Hall?

Mario Milano, Skull Murphy, who was the little guy that used to interview them? Some one would take his glasses off and tear them apart at least once a week. :rotl:

All the legit sport leagues ban steroids. Why don't the wrestling leagues do the same. This isn't the first death. There have been a few deaths as well as permanent health problems of many more.

If they cared about the league and the wrestlers they'd ban it and test for it like every professional sports league does.

I put part of the onus on them. He is an adult and took it willingly. The pressure to maintain their physiques drives them to it, which is no excuse, but the owners of the league obviously don't think steroid use is dangerous enough to stop its use.

"...All the legit sport leagues ban steroids. Why don't the wrestling leagues do the same..."

Other /real sports ban steroids because they are "performance enhancing" and may give an athlete an advantage. As WWF is all bullshit, and the winner already known, what difference would it make? Other than the fact that these are in most cases illegal, there would really be no other reason to check. besides, if they did check, most likely most of those ass puppets would fail.

OH, in terms of PR, wouldn't you think that long term someone is going to ask them why they don't ban it and risk people's lives and they risk the bad press about it?

The fact is they can ban it and still be great entertainment. 'Pro' Wrestling was popular before steriods wasn't it? There are things like Creatine with less harmful effects and 'roid rage that can also help them maintain size.

Also, this is America, one of these families will file a lawsuit at some point. The potential liability is out there as well. Not that I think the lawsuit will have credibility but would you trust a U.S. jury to not give some grieving widow and her children millions from the WWE deep pockets?

Archived