Need advice for upcomming trip

bluthfan

Well I was in Bangkok a few months back at the Majestic Grande (because I wanted something close to Nana Plaza). I ventured into the plaza and visited a small beer bar while waiting for all the dancers to filter in, then went to Rainbow 4 to 'absorb' all the ladies. Then I went to Rainbow 2. After taking my time I found what you guys call a "stunner" there. I did a little research and I had her called down to talk. She spoke ok English and she stated that she would do short time. We went back to my hotel and we both took showers. We then started in on each other and after only 20 minutes she stated that she had to stop because I was "hurting" her. Ok, I'm only a little bigger than average, but not by much. I wasn't even thrusting hard at all. I continued and she then said "I want to go home now you understand". I was kinda pissed off that after only 30 minutes tops she wanted to leave (presumably to get another customer for the night). So I told her "I though short time was at least 2 hours". But then she reminded me that I was "hurting" her. So she then asked if there was anything else that she could do to please me. So I told her to go down on me (which she did), but not very well. She kept getting her teeth in me and it didn't feel too good. Well this is kinda funny.... I can hold off coming for quite a while if I want to so that's what I attempted to do. So after a while she got really upset and said "WHY YOU NO COME!". I told her I wanted to hold off before I shot my wad. She got mad again, so I 'made' myself come after a while longer of her going down on me. After that I was kind of furious that I felt I got played. As we got up from the bed I went to the safe in my room and asked her how much. She told me 2,500 baht. I told her that I don't think what we did was worth 2,500 baht but I paid anyways with no tip (I was kinda afraid she would send some thugs to my room if I didn't pay). As she left I slammed the door on her. So here is some questions that I need answers to since I am going back in 2 weeks. I am going to be staying at JW Marriott hotel near nana plaza this time and have some questions to you, the experts out there.

1. Do you think the girl was inexperienced, or just playing me?

2. Should I always wear a condom, even during oral?

3. Shouldn't short time be longer than 1 hour?

4. I will insist on long time next time. That should be overnight right? How much should I pay for a good looking woman for long time in Nana plaza?

5. What's the best massage place around Nana plaza with the hottest girls? And do the fees

posted on the websites include "full service" or is that extra.

I know there must be more I have to ask, and I thank you guys for any suggestions you may give me.

Cheers!

4. I will insist on long time next time. That should be overnight right? How much should I pay for a good looking woman for long time in Nana plaza?

5. What's the best massage place around Nana plaza with the hottest girls? And do the fees

Cheers!

1. I think she was playing you. She wanted her money and wanted it quickly. It was a nice gesture from her to ask if there was anything else she could do but her comment about why you didn't cum yet kinda proves that she wanted to go.

2. Always wear a condom for intercourse with a girl that is new to you or any girl you've known but haven't been tested with at a clinic. Oral is supposedly less risky but that is debatable and will probably be touched on by some here. I personally do not wear a condom for a BJ.

3. Short time really has no time period, in my opinion. It is however long it takes for you to get your rocks off. If you want a double-pop short time, that may be best discussed before departure of her establishment so you're both clear on the deal.

4. If you insist on long time, then that is generally considered all night then. Normally a pop at night and one more in the morning, in my experiences. She may leave quickly in the morning or she may hang around, depending on what she has waiting for her at home and what the chemistry between the 2 of you is like.

5. I have not had a massage around Nana or anywhere else for so long I could not tell you the answer to that. I believe Annie's is supposed to be okay with decent pricing though, from what I've read here in the past.

1: She was playing you

2: Better to do it but YMMV

3: Yes it should and normaly is but......

4: Price depends on the girl, if you look like a presentable man, the colour of the dog and the weather.

All this to say between 2000 to far more.

NEP: Anywhere between 2K to 3K but do notbe suprised if some girls quote you 4-5K....

And if they refuse to lower the price.

5: Massage around nana?

not a decent one around.

- If you go to a traditional massage place or oil massage place (which are into "extras") you have to pay the fee for the massage (150-400bht) then it is up to the girl to propose "extras" usually the price is 1500bht.

some places doing "naughty" massages for sure:

Sazanka, oranges, angel massage etc...

- If you go to a massage parlor (MP) then the price that you pay up-front is "all inclusive" except the drinks if you order some.

-> MP are on ratchada for most of them

She was playing you, remember Rainbow = Jap Bars

Japs = Small Much Play and Quick Quick ( 333 )

Up 2 U, A BJ with a Rubber is no use to me, Id rather wank myself then a Covered BJ

Short Time usually is One Shot.

Depending on your skills. Some would be able to negotiate down to 1k5 for Long time, 2k, 2K5 should be enough for most of the girls.

Try Annies :) or Darlings

just do a search or go to www.Ilovemassage.com

I know there must be more I have to ask, and I thank you guys for any suggestions you may give me.

Cheers!

"Long-time" can be just as problematic: 0200am her mobile rings (pre-arranged?) "My sister have accident" or "My roommate loose key" or: well, you get the idea. If they have any idea that you are fairly new to the game, they'll try to take advantage, especially girls from high turnover places like the Rainbows. Never more than B2000 ST and even that is pretty steep.

As far as the "Jeb-jeb too much!" they are in the business of fu*king and as long as you aren't being unnecessarily rough, it's their problem. Keep some Astroglide or similar stuff handy: helps to get things off to a good start.

Settle the money issue before you leave the bar. If "How much??" is a little too blunt for you, try: "Is BXXX ok for you?" If they say "No; want more." then you have the option of backing out.

Give Soi Cowboy a look-see; you'll see a lot more! If you walk back to Nana along Suk.after midnite, you will also get an eyeful along the way.

Herpies can be transmitted orally and it is around; some people seem more susceptible than others but it does stay with you for life; it is a risk.

No use going in like a bull in a china-shop... :evil: sometimes the "stunners" are the worst decision to make (:surprised: ) and can cost the most :thumbup: at your expense.....and the normal chicks can surprise in more ways :shocked: . Depends on your tastes and the chat up you have before ( not always the case :( ) sometime they come on so STRONG :shocked: and then you have the battle of the towel and too much bullshit :sad::sad::sad: ....yeah it hurzt JEB JEB ... but only my pocket. :shifty:

hehehe

Agree

Most of the time when there are stunners (in my eyes) I do not go for them -> I prefer far more a girl who I feel is really willing to go with me.

Best place to test this theory: Massage parlor and their sideliners lounge:

You do not have hours to discuss with the girls but my best experiences were with girls smiling a lot and sending signs that they really wanted to go with me (not overacting though)

Archived