Global Warming Opinion Poll

rickfarang

Rick,

I reckon you need another option in the poll:

"Reduce the levels of global warming"

This is what I would have chosen.

The poll goes straight from "Stop or reverse global warming" to "No, it can't be done" - I think it needs something inbetween.

I don't think it can be stopped or reduced, but I think the amount of global warming can be reduced.

As best as I can tell, we have absolutely no clue. Last century all the top scientists got together and announced to the world we were entering a global ice age. This century they all got together and said global warming. Next century, any bets?

The global warming camp knows full well that the best way to reduce green house gasses is to become vegetarian as livestock is the biggest "polluter". Yet even Al Gore, the torch bearer for global warming, is not doing it or even mentioning it. That alone causes them to lose all credibility for motive and raises doubt about all of their work.

as Neo suggested, isn't it known that humans are small contributors to the conditions that could bring about some degree of climate change.

and isn't it also true that significant temperature changes have occurred throughout earth history (with human industrialization only being a nit in time). If so, there must obviously be factors outside of human activity that causes changes.

So, I don't believe humans will cause or prevent climate change.

Archived