ThaiHotelDiscounts - recommended

Free2Fly

For my current trip to Pattaya I thought I'd do the right thing and book through the board sponsor, ThaiHotelDiscounts.

Emailed them on a Sunday afternoon to check for the availability of a 7 night stay at the Sandy Spring Hotel and a non-automated reply came back from Tim within 3 hours saying that he would have an answer the next day. Sure enough a confirmation of availability was received the next day and the deal was done. Plus I got the 1% discount - small but in the whole scheme of things it's the gesture that counts.

As for the Sandy Spring Hotel, it's a very comfortable hotel, as it has a nice front door. :) Just booked another 7 days.

I'm not in any way associated with THD).

As for the Sandy Spring Hotel, it's a very comfortable hotel, as it has a nice front door.

Front door?! Every hotel's got a front door - it's the back doors that I look for, since I always seem to be doing the slither-of-shame, and appreciate every chance to lower my profile (on the topic, fyi, Pattaya Marriott's got a number of options for discreet re-entry, which moves it up my personal rankings...).

I'm another satisfied Thai Hotel Discounts customer - have booked through THD several times in Bangkok and Pattaya, and service has been excellent. Plus, you get the one percent off, and Thai360 gets a cut as well -- I like to think that any income keeps KhunSanuk from descending into Chang-singlet/Leo beer-ville, and keeps our board online...

We'll keep the light on,

YimSiam :thumbup:

Archived