Thai 360 Annual Get-Together

MooNoi

DDDDave hence my post suggesting NOT to do it big, rather just say "Lets all meet here" and take it from there. No promises, no outlay.

DOG

Small chance in hell but what if the opposite happens? It's decided to meet in a public place (restaurant or pub or an a-go-go) and then the 150+ do show up. With no reservation or headcount for the establishment, this could be a disaster. Just being devil's advocate here. I think the best way is to get actual RSVP's with deposits and hopefully the establishment chosen will have some sort of a cancellation policy if there is not enough interest.

I will go on record as saying I would be happy to be part of the organizers but I probably won't be in Thailand when or if it gets off the ground. Logistics might be a problem but I'm willing to help out if needed.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ND says to just move to a larger one. Who decides to go? Who decides where to go? Is there a vote? Is it by word of mouth? What if some people decide to split off? What if the new place is full, closed, doesn't have staff? Tons of problems could arise. Again I say, this could be a disaster without prior arrangements.

Congrats on 10k posts ND.

I agree.. It's almost impossible to make plans when you're in Thailand anyway.

If the group split up because it was too big, who cares? Then you have 2 or more big parties out there to choose from.

People are going to do whatever the fuck they want regardless of whether or not anything is planned.

Archived