Nana Hotel

TheCorinthian

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, watching the crowd at Nana parking in the nights and Soi is an anthropologist delight. :surprised: I do sit at the Golden Bar sometimes on the weekend in the mornings and when I have spare time, late night, I sit and watch., what a delight studying all the charters in playâ?¦ :dunno: â?¦

Look at all the characterâ??s around, it is Shakespeareâ??s â??all the world onto a stageâ?Ââ?¦ 1st timers, lost kids in candy store, :monkey: veterans who have seen the play for 1000â??s time , over years, like me.

I enjoyed the late night sitting watching the fun go around. It sometimes bring back the old memories of mine more than decade back when I was part of the actors in the parking lot & NEP. :D

Men keeping coming, BG keep changing... Life goes on for ever� that the beauty of��LOS

I'm kind of positive that the best that you will do is get a confirmed reservation--unless you get lucky when you check in. Rooms, even with a reservation are pretty-much "run of the house" within the two different levels of rooms. If you even get a specific floor, you should consider yourself fortunate. On he other hand, if you don't mind changing rooms after a day or two, your chances of getting a room you want will increase. I once had a corner room (junior suite?) in the older wing. It had a great view. But I preferred the view on my bed and didn't really spend much time looking outside.

HH

Archived