To increase semen volume?

Adams167

I was with this gal one time long time ago. She stated that she needed a good man with a 12 inch dick.

For the life of me, I traversed the continents trying to find a medical doctor that could solve my dilemma. Finally, I found a doctor in Rangoon who could surgially solve my problem.

For a fee of 13,000 Kyat, the Burmese doctor was successfully able to surgically remove 2 inches off my dick to make it the 12 inches the lady required.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What vitamins do you need to produce more semen?

In short the answer is that you need protein.

Zinc helps with the producing of Hormones and should help the body produce more semen.

Protein is not a vitamin, but that is what you would need. Sperm is made from protein.

The vitamins you probably need to take to produce more semen is vitamin's C,E Zinc and Selenium.

I was with this gal one time long time ago. She stated that she needed a good man with a 12 inch dick.

For the life of me, I traversed the continents trying to find a medical doctor that could solve my dilemma. Finally, I found a doctor in Rangoon who could surgially solve my problem.

For a fee of 13,000 Kyat, the Burmese doctor was successfully able to surgically remove 2 inches off my dick to make it the 12 inches the lady required.

:bow::worship::bow::worship::bow::worship:

I told a girl once I was going to give her 12 inches and make her bleed!!! :thumbup: :shocked::o:o:devil:

So I fucked her 3 times and punched her in the nose!!! :yikes::nono::dunno:

I say, is this humor?

Should this posting be under the "Stories" section?

Vitamin E, zinc, et al . . .

Just have the gal provide a constant continuous soft jerking motion for about 2 hours before you decide to make amour. Got it?

:eek::sleeping:

Archived