finding "sent" messages on Hotmail

dean

I did try to look at one of the e-mails that I sent to her on June 27, 2006 and got a message that Hotmail is looking into something concerning the account, so I take this as a good sign. If that doesn't pan out and I sue the company that this lady works for, I've already e-mailed her that I will instruct my lawyer to call her as a witness and ask her if I e-mailed her between June 27 and August 11, 2006. If she answers "no," I will then have my lawyer enter into evidence copies of the e-mails that I seek. Now this will be bluffing if I can't get anything from Hotmail. My last sentence to her yesterday was, if she didn't know the penalties for perjury, ask Jeffery Archer. And then I said she would look cute in prison orange.

It's interesting why anyone would still use Hotmail instead of Yahoo!Mail or Gmail? Hotmail deliberately makes it difficult to save sent emails (by requesting the check box for save sent emails on each darned email sent) unlike the other two free web services?

Sorry this doesn't help with your problem for which I wish you the best of luck.

I've had a yahoo account for about a year, if only to appease my brothers and sisters, who claim it is a lot easier to send photos on yahoo than hotmail. However, I still haven't figured it out (but I haven't spent much time trying).

You can select the default option in Hotmail to save all sent messages. :twocents:

Another reason I cannot figure out why people use free hotmail.:-) Not all users are born equal. My free account doesn't have this default save all sent option - probably for same reason different free hotmail accounts around the globe have different storage allocations?

Archived