Marriage To Catholic voids Brit Royal line of succession

foreigner

The Brit royalty is funny was the post.

& horrible discrimination against the religion founded by our lord & savior Jesus H.

Princess :rip: was Paparazzi collateral damage.

name a famous person who was less deserving of being famous than Princess :rip: ?

Princess :rip: 's entire resume includes wearing incredibly expensive dresses to celebrity events

at least Paris made a worthwhile video.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

the vatican would not have a prody head, the brit royals wont have a catholic head. the sunnis wont have a shite head. get the pattern.

>the sunnis wont have a shite head. get the pattern.<

The problems of Protestant colonialism in Ireland reduced to a single line.

&

hope the shrub is monitoring the forum this morning.

Perhaps we have accidentally determined the only weakness in colonialism & christian world domination.

Guest lazyphil

oh i thought it was a zionist plot (i really cant understand how redneck texan bush siding with the old testiment), can someone confirm?

i have no problem with the Royal Family,after all it's been an institution for Hundreds of Years and in it's own way helped forged the Nation.

Diana may have come across as an airhead but she was a victim.

she was chosen as the person to continue the lineage and had no idea at first of the problems she would have to face.

when she realised that she was just a pawn she decided to do her own thing,good on her.

if fucking around was good enough for Charlie then surely good enough for her?.

i know that many of her PR stunts were stage managed but what isn't in the Royal Family?.

i got nothing against Princess :rip: ..

but always thought she was an undeserving :starfish:

tomkat & brad-jalina .. those are legit :starfish: s

the fat redhead that married another of the brit crust :starfish: s .. she was a trip & an authority on social issues

she missed rule 1: :starfish: s cannot be a straight white fat :starfish: .

Oprah is lucky she's not white so she can be a fat :starfish: & Rosie is lucky because she's a fat dyke :starfish:

i guess royalty is same same as charlie & keifer & assorted bushes & kennedys & fondas

born to be a :starfish:

:closemouth:

Guest lazyphil

the brit royals will never marry blacks, asians, white working class, catholics, jews, buddhists, hindus, taoists, mexicans, arabs, muslims. its how it is, was and always will be. its called an institution. get over it!

Archived