A Question for You 'Oily' Massage Guys....

Savittre

quote:

Originally posted by Savittre:

Well,

Ranger- yeah, no doubt you're right, I could have bargained it down, or at least tried, but the Nanapong site said 1500 was the price. I must admit that the total, 2300, is more than I'd expect to pay for LT, and this was just 2 hours!!

Speaking to the 'oily' girl, with language barrier present, she said she didn't get paid anything by the Baron's, she said her income came from 'tips' alone. I can't believe that. Does anyone know?

Again, thanks everyone!!

The one and only time that I went there, the girl originally asked for 2000B for FS and quickly came down to 1000B and admitted that 1000B was "standard", but she always tries for more (can't blame her for that). It was OK, but for the price I'll stick to soapies as I like the bath and the slip-n-slide.

I would tend to believe that the girls may not get anything for the massage and rely strictly on tips, since this place is famous for it's extras rather than it's massages.

Ranger

Savittre,

a sports massage is what I call a 'normal' Thai massage where nothing is being offered on the front door than a massage.

Before I met my longtimegirlfriend , I used to be a soapy-regular because I prefer clean deals with foreseeable results. No matter what prices were, I still rate Darling as 10 out of 10, never a single disappointment , never any trouble.

Rusty,

" can't see the point in visiting massage parlours ". After having enjoyed your recent trip reports, I believe you this without any difficulties. Point is that I am one of those who like to read the Bangkok Post in peaceful environment early morning and do not like to be troubled by longtime-bargirls. Matter of taste.

Cheers

i frequented Nataree a lot last year...the sideline gals with FS/soapy went for 1300 to 1500, but i often opted for the massage gals, just because i thought they were a lot cuter and a bit more "innocent" for lack of a better word. Aside from the 400 oily fee, extras were always 1500, with the gals refusing to come down...i've heard that Barons can be cheaper...at any rate, i always walked away really satisfied, as the gals were sweet, the massage good, and the extras wonderful...on the other hand, not all my ST's or LT's from a bar have been wonderful..maybe what it is is that at least at some of the massage joints, the gals are not going with so many farangs every day all the time (compared to gogo bars and the whole Sukhumvit scene), so there is a less jaded scene

Hi Savittre,

You replied to a post of mine a week ago with some good info' ... so can you or anyone else help again..? Basically,

Which are the good soapies ?

They are a great place to escape BKK in the hot afternoon and to work up an appetite for the evening!

I had some great times at one in Patpong (many years ago ...) including meeting up at a disco later with my soapy for round II wink.gif" border="0

BUT, I'm out of touch...and I arrive 26/10 !!

My only experience is with the 'negotiate extras' type place, and I liked that. Any ideas..?

Thanks.

p.s.

Any idea if there are any movies going around with farangs performing with soapies..? I always wondered why I had a 30m2 room with HUGE round bed and mirrored ceiling/walls while many others were grunting away in cubicle dormitories.... I *was* 24 and nice to Mamasan but I still wonder.... ;-)

-this question will also go up as a seperate post because I'm *very* curious- wink.gif" border="0

Re. Baron's type services:

I think this is really a different experience to the larger massage-parlour, or a bargirl encounter, or a freelance encounter. One may prefer one or the other, but they all have something to offer.

For me, the Baron's oil massage is a remarkably pleasant experience. There is something very relaxing and erotic about being massaged head to toe, and the girls do this seriously. Most massage parlour girls in my experience, if they offer massage at all, do it half-heartedly, briefly, and without any real skill.

The other remarkable thing about the Baron's girls is that I find they elevate the handjob from being a purely second-rate alternative to sex - to being quite masterful, and sometimes even preferable to the 'full thing'.

The only thing that irritates me is that after being massaged almost to delirium, they stop to ask you if you want 'special massage', then you have to confirm the fee etc., which rather breaks the flow. I often feel that if I could make myself understand, which is not always easy, I would pre-negotiate, so that the experience would be uninterrupted.

Hi Nick,

Sorry to get back to you so late, man, anyway,

Some nice soapy places up near the Emerald Hotel, area of BKK called Ratchada, you will find the Emerald on the standard BKK tourist map. I went to a place called 'Hi-Class', cost 2000 Baht for 2 hours, also, I would have checked out Nataree as an alternative.

Before you go, you might want to call ahead to confirm current prices, also whether or not they service farangs... Nanapong.com has listings, including phone numbers. Enjoy! smile.gif" border="0

Archived