echoes from Vietnam in Iraq

foreigner

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

of course you can debate as i should be allowed with having abusive remarks. lps views are flawed would suffice. anyway, vietnam war rocks, look at the movies spawned from it, can u imagine the movie lists with no platoon or apocalypse now!

Guest lazyphil

whats wrong with coloniasm?....look, singapore, hong kong, malaya were, los wasn't go figure!!....ok, u can rebuke with burma and others but really, coloniasm can be good. the romans did wonders in britain of old.

of course you can debate as i should be allowed with having abusive remarks.

LP, if you think comments such as "Lazyphil is talking crap", are abusive then you should seek help. I didn't agree with you, but I was certainly not being abusive towards you. However you're still talking crap.

Guest lazyphil

among my friends we use strong language at times in jest, i am not sensitive to saying or having said at me u fucking stupid cunt thrown at me for example. talking crap isn't highly offensive, however keeping with the cordial nature of this board it stood out as unwarranted. anyway time u started a munchmaster thread where opnly candyfloss and teddy partake in. pure fecal matter!

solve the world's issues in 1 post: Easy!

don't know enough about Russian gas distribution to address that issue.

& with tornadoes now cutting a swath through Brooklyn climate issues are also slightly over my head.

but nuke power is an obvious [color:red]short term, 50 years[/color] CO2 answer

as much as weather I am concerned about the viability of the oceans .. coral reefs, plankton, feed stock .. bottom trawlers

an oceanic step: regulate commercial trawlers. & 150 KM nets are a bit much.

global health: condoms to Africa

(& out law food fried w/ transfat & limit the size of soda pops to 200 calories.) One super big gulp supplies a days calories!

&

put all tobacco executives to work in a Cambodian brothel.

energy & pollution: so complex. In the US 17% of fuel is used in agriculture.

Europe has already properly taxed fuel .. several $s per gallon in the US

the current mess in the mid east is much worse today than it was 5 years ago.

imperialism: of course some low IQ bully beating up the defenseless is not acceptable, except for the americans.

Americans lub beating / bombing the snot out of the defenseless & they avoid a fair fight at all costs

anyone who thinks Sodomy Insane was worse for the planet than the Chi Coms is .. a lobby-est..

current mid east: reinstate the American draft.

& put 200K troups in the mid east, much like s. korea.. for 50 years

america & EU might offer subsidies for manufacturing in bombed out Arab countries.

hard to address the anger that an Arab feels toward the idiots that murdered every one he loved / knew .. .

this a major f'n problem .. how long / generations will the anger to the death last!

stop zionist BS, such as cluster bombs on civilians, monopolizing aquifers & armed robbery of Palestinians.

right of return for Palestinians & compensation for their land the the Zionist stole 60 years ago.

Iraq is so F'ed I doubt the US wants to clean it up .. But, it is 110% an american fiasco & the bully americans need to pay, both with it's young & tax $s.

American economy: enforce current laws & tax 'off shore shell corporations" at 2x the highest rates.

long term, a value added tax at point of entry / manufacture.

not a sales tax as Mr. Paul advocates, ST would only allow the koreans/south asians at the corner pantry to steal more.

criteria for being president: if the dope believes kangaroos are from Iraq or the grand canyon was formed by Noahs flood he / she is disqualified.

criteria for voting: if the dope believes kangaroos are from Iraq or the grand canyon was formed by Noah's flood he / she is disqualified.

Guest lazyphil

how many calories in a pint of beer?....200?.....i used to get 1/2 my 2500 recomended daily shot sitting at the bar once upon a time

>whats wrong with coloniasm?.<

the arrogant colonialist that sub divided the middle east have totally F'd all societies of the 21st century planet.

1. Failed British Mandate.

2. & Kuwait is the Southern state of Iraq

3. & The Sunni, Shi & Kurds were separate 'states' & did quite well in Mesopotamia.

the kurds are a minor issue out side grater kurdistan

some wigged colonialist nit wit changes all that.

& now pin headed imperialists have taken it to another level of idiocy still.

Imagine a mid east without the zionism mess..

Imagine a mid east without shi / sunni competition.

the planet would be much better

f' the imperialists & colonialists.

Archived