no more p4p

buddha

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Come on Zaad I don't think an oily hand-job classifies as p4p :dunno::dunno::dunno:

It's like asking Old Hippie or Fiery Jack to hold my bottle of wine and expecting it in return unopened :D (no offense guys, just trying to prove my point :drunk: )

BTW, women (girlfriends) may disagree with your above interpretation as well.

buddha,

Sorry, but I may have missed some stages in your recent trajectory - are you still drinking and all the rest of that 'going nuts' business? Because if you are, and you're staying on in Bangkok... well, good luck my friend, but I see trouble on the horizon there...

And sincerely: good luck!

cheers,

YimSiam

negative YimSiam.

I have about 30 days of clean livin under my belt. I have maintained a rigorous workout schedule throughout my doldrum period and I look and feel surprisingly well.

I just got a good look at the P4P from a different perspective and do not get that much enjoyment out of it anymore. I find it a tad bit on the depressing side. This was all pointed out to me by a friend one night while I was sitting at nana and then later cowboy. On my next couple of visits I found myself concentrating on things behind the scenes, drab monotonous lifestyles, and how my behavior may have effected some of my 'regulars'. One in particular.

I don't feel that I have done anything wrong or violated anyone, I just caught a glimpse of the P4P scene from a different viewpoint and do not want to structure my life around it.

> I find it a tad bit on the depressing side. This was all pointed out to me by a friend one night while I was sitting at nana and then later cowboy. On my next couple of visits I found myself concentrating on things behind the scenes, drab monotonous lifestyles, and how my behavior may have effected some of my 'regulars'. One in particular.<

I echo many of those experiences. Just each time, after a month away, those depressing memories have usually faded, and the memories of fun are dominant in my mind.

Just like last night, second night in town, feeling very tired, and a bit sick. But i didn't want to sleep alone when unwell. So I decided to go to SC only to find a nice soft friendly soul who'd come with me for the night, wipe my brow, cuddle me until I'd sleep. I even told her (apologising) that there almost certainly wouldn't be any sex.

But although she looked quite demure, she wasn't. She came from Sisaket, and I think the suggestion that she wouldn't be able to get me aroused (Not how I said it) acted as a challenge.

I got very little sleep, she shagged me silly, and everytime I was dozing off, she'd drag my head back down to where I play the trumpet, saying "I want more".

I applaud your recovery Buddha, but I am not totally sure if you're really going to completely shake off that P4P habit. My feeling is that it is stronger then heroin.

Don't worry, buddha. I'm here to pick up your mantle if you're not strong enough. :neener:

I can't see myself ever getting bored of it. While there are still young attractive friendly women, in states of undress, willing to fuck you, there's not a lot not to like.

The only thing that will stop it is age, not boredom. I'll get older, will (maybe) have a smaller libido, will find it less fun as I get less attention compared to younger men, etc. :(

Archived