no more p4p

buddha

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Oldtimer certainly has by no means retired.......and I'm three score and ten plus.

Mind you I cannot handfle it too often. Most of the time I live out my life in domestic bliss but every couple of months I have "business" to do in BKK or somewhere else where the lassies roam.

I agree though about keeping a healthy mind in a healthy body. Most nights I try to limit my red wine consumption to half a bottle...and in bars I mostly drink soda rather than Chang.

Hell, I'd drink soda over Chang as well - most anything rather than Chang!

Thanks, bibblies, for your post - I will add that to my (rather long) list of justifications why I should enjoy myself, keep on doing what I'm doing, and not tink too mutt!

YimSiam

My God Bless you.

Now, you can get out and see some of the real cultural sights and places that Thailand has to offer.

If you are financially secure enough and have the time and energy, you can do some volunteer activities.

May the winds of the god's look favorably upon you.

• 2 weeks later...
Come on Zaad I don't think an oily hand-job classifies as p4p :dunno::dunno::dunno:

if your wife paid 1,000 baht to get oil massaged and fingered to orgasm for an hour by a man, would you consider that she was participating in p4p?

if your wife paid 1,000 baht to get oil massaged and fingered to orgasm for an hour by a woman, would you consider that she was participating in p4p? more to the point, would you please take photographs and show them to me? :D

that *your* is a generic your; and certainly not directed at sanddawg in particular. :smirk:

Archived