To Lie or Not to Lie...'Tis the Question!!!!

Savittre

Hi Guys,

Well, I have read, in these forums, the following:

1. 'Don't BS a BG (e.g. Let her know up front you are a big butterfly, don't pretend otherwise) and she won't BS you'.

That sounds nice!

2. Don't lie to a BG about having a wife or girlfriend, it can turn them on, thinking they're winning you away from them.

I wouldn't know. Any comments???

3. BG's don't like to hear you've been sleeping with other BG's... they don't react favorably...

Did anyone have an experience like that?

All I know is, a couple of days ago I saw my favorite, who doesn't have much English, so I got her friend to translate for me, I said that this year I had been butterflying (to which the translator replied 'Up to You') but that she (my favorite) was the most special of the lot, which my favorite obviously took as a compliment.....

Just my $0.02, and no BS, either!! laugh.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Savittre:

1. 'Don't BS a BG (e.g. Let her know up front you are a big butterfly, don't pretend otherwise) and she won't BS you'.

2. Don't lie to a BG about having a wife or girlfriend, it can turn them on, thinking they're winning you away from them.

3. BG's don't like to hear you've been sleeping with other BG's... they don't react favorably...

[/b]
laugh.gif" border="0

1 they will bullshit you anyway. It's part of the curriculum

2 IMO, they seem to be indifferent to this one, if your G/F is thai, they might ask you where she is now (for safety reasons)

3 indeed one of the head-scratching truths of the sex scene. Somehow, behind the BG, there is always a potential wife in-waiting, is the only explanation i have for this one.

[ October 17, 2001: Message edited by: pattaya127 ]

indeed one of the head-scratching truths of the sex scene. Somehow, behind the BG, there is always a potential wife in-waiting,

Dear P.,

A truer sentence never spoken smile.gif" border="0

Sometimes only customer then suddenly they are thinking "maybe he take me away from this and go back to Isaan"

Scary sometimes shocked.gif" border="0

[ October 17, 2001: Message edited by: greedisgood ]

I told them the truth and didn't have any problems. They asked if I am married (yes) and I also informed them that my wife is Filipina. Obviously, they wondered why she wasn't with me so I just smiled and told them I was there for vacation. They don't care as long as they get their money.

As for the butterfly issue, again, I told them straight up that I was a butterfly but that didn't deter any of the ladies I wanted from coming to my hotel room and getting busy. As a matter of fact, I boned several girls from the same bar, on consecutive nights, in NEP and in Pattaya. Never had any problems. They got their's (money), I got mine (pussy) and we all were satisfied.

You know...this is the biggest mystery of LOS, as far as I'm concerned. As much as has been written, I am still confused. You're with a NEP B/G who probably shags at least 100 different men per year (1 every 3 days or so...a probable average for a nice looking NEP go-go B/G). So we falang come for a 2 month stay, and if only wander a single night from regular B/G, we are up total sh#t creek. We can't go Soi Cowboy or CEP, because her "friends might see us", due to incredible network of 'spies' G/F has out there. And this happens while she is "working"! (i.e. trying to shag whom ever she happens to be sitting next to in 'her' bar, at the moment).??? So am I supposed to fly to Udon Thani on my one night off from G/F for a side sanouk?

Where I come from, there is something seriously wrong with this picture! OK..from what I have been able to ascertain, from a ridiculous amount of research, is that if you have even a remotely regular G/F (as in a 'one night' relationship, and then told her that you may see her again), then you cannot barfine any girl from same city, much less same bar (read: will go home in wood box). But if say from outset that 'me big butterfly', then OK.

Observation: I understand the part of the 'Thai girlfriend experience'. Believe me, I barfined the first girl I met on first trip for almost entire time, and that is what brought me back this last time. Long story as to what happened when I got back this last time (another post), but I have a need to know just what damage was caused, and if it really matters at all.

Hense my question: Is the experience (and sex) really any better if you pledge your undying love for a single B/J, or is the experience just as good telling them from the beginning that your name is Khun Butterfly? I'm thinking that I'll go with the more experienced posters here, and just go L/T one night, and then move on. And yet, the 'really' experienced posters all have permanent Thai G/F's, and don't sanuk any longer (or so they say!). Oh...the mysteries of Thailand. I guess what I'm asking here is because in the final analysis, they are with us for money, so while we may get so much more out of the relationship going long term, what is the B/G's real rational for being jealous when they are the biggest butterflies of all. I think that if I'm ever caught, I'll just tell them that "Lady like pay me for boom boom...only business, honey. My sick buffalo in Hawaii die. I need send baht back home". cool.gif" border="0

HIGH THAIED:

Great questions, but there definitly is no pat answer.

When you change girls ( after 1 day, 1 hr. or whatever) each time the odds get greater that some "shit" is going to fall on you.

Take into account many of the girls use "speed" to feel good about themselves, and when it wears off the down side is they feel whoever is near/ ( or recently with them) is responsible for their situation.

also, I am sure the bottom line in most cases of them trying to "possess" us is money.

they know we think if you "throw" enough money at a problem it most likely will go away.

As many have said on so many words, they

( bgs) may be uneducated, but that does not mean they are not smart enough to play us like the suckers we are. (in their opinion) ( and probably coached as to what to do)

I sat next to some old geezer in a bar many years ago, his observation was thai women are very unpredictable, and thats what makes them interesting. ( and he had the scars to prove it) smile.gif" border="0

I figure as long as I have a good time and come back with all my body parts still attached I won.

smile.gif" border="0

Archived