To Lie or Not to Lie...'Tis the Question!!!!

Savittre

I tend to be fairly honest with the girls and sometimes get honesty back and sometimes get BS. I tell them that I have a Thai GF and that I am a big butterfly and that tends to keep them from expecting too much from me and keeps the "stalkers" away for the most part. I don't talk about other bargirls that I have been with though, there doesn't seem to be any upside in that!

Ranger

Well, I feel like I've posted a good post!

quote:

HIGH THAIED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So we falang come for a 2 month stay, and if only wander a single night from regular B/G, we are up total sh#t creek. We can't go Soi Cowboy or CEP, because her "friends might see us", due to incredible network of 'spies' G/F has out there. And this happens while she is "working"!

Where I come from, there is something seriously wrong with this picture! OK..from what I have been able to ascertain, from a ridiculous amount of research, is that if you have even a remotely regular G/F (as in a 'one night' relationship, and then told her that you may see her again), then you cannot barfine any girl from same city, much less same bar (read: will go home in wood box). But if say from outset that 'me big butterfly', then OK.

Hense my question: Is the experience (and sex) really any better if you pledge your undying love for a single B/J, or is the experience just as good telling them from the beginning that your name is Khun Butterfly?

HIGH THAIED- Are you serious where you say you can't go to Cowboy or CEP for a side shag, because of the grapevine/spy network? That's really freaky!!! It goes far beyond what I would expect...

As to the second part of your quote, I'm certainly not an 'experienced poster', and so what I say may sound like a no brainer, but -gulp- the experience, and sex, may be better just depending on how you click with the girl, e.g., first time in the sack, and second, if you do spend longer with the same girl, she'll (hopefully) have more knowledge of how to please you....

quote:

Take into account many of the girls use "speed" to feel good about themselves, and when it wears off the down side is they feel whoever is near/ ( or recently with them) is responsible for their situation.

I'd like to know how to tell if a girl's been doing (smoking?) speed (ya ba). There's got to be a pretty definite indicator, other than upbeat mood...Can anybody fill me in on that one, please?

Thanks to all who replied!! smile.gif" border="0

Savittre

Hi Savittre,

Your quote...**HIGH THAIED- Are you serious where you say you can't go to Cowboy or CEP for a side shag, because of the grapevine/spy network? That's really freaky!!! It goes far beyond what I would expect...**

My friend, expect this, and more. Legendary are the girls of BKK! Memeories like elephants, and the tanacity of spandex!

2nd quote***As to the second part of your quote, I'm certainly not an 'experienced poster', and so what I say may sound like a no brainer, but -gulp- the experience, and sex, may be better just depending on how you click with the girl, e.g., first time in the sack, and second, if you do spend longer with the same girl, she'll (hopefully) have more knowledge of how to please you....***

What I was asking here is do most board memebers feel as though the sex is more intense from the B/G knowing that you are going to take her L/T, as opposed to S/T? In other words, is she more apt to want to please you more knowing that she will be spending some time with you, as opposed to a 2 hr. quickie. Or put another way, suppose you take a B/G Short time, and then decide to prolong for a few days. My question is, does the attitude/sex drive increase appreciatably due to this change of events?

>I'd like to know how to tell if a girl's been doing (smoking?) speed (ya ba). There's got to be a pretty definite indicator, other than upbeat mood...Can anybody fill me in on that one, please?<

I am not sure if yabba has the exact same symptoms, but generally amphetamine use can be manifest by:

Enlarged pupils

Paranoia

agressive behaviour

erratic behaviour

inability to relax and sleep

decrease in appetite

I tried speed once, about 30 years ago. I was paranoid to the extreme, believed I was in the middle of a war that just started, I tried to tell the people around me to tell them to take cover, and got frustrated that they wouldn't take me serious.

After about 24 hrs, they finally calmed me down by giving me some hash to smoke (sorry KS, I know you don't like talk about dope on this board) It worked. The good outcome of this 24 hr nightmare for me was that I learned:

1. If things have been really bad, a time will come that things get better again. I now use that knowledge when I'm really down.

2. Using speed is not good for my mental health. Never did it again.

If my BG or GF would use, I'd drop her like a hot potatoe.

Archived