long time......

vinod

never head any thing during past few months on the board about the Russian SW.... wondering what is scene now..... I've not been in BKK for the last 3 months. Do u still find them hanging around at subway - soi7/1 and the grace hotel...

It still beats me, how they pick them, with ever ending thai beauties around, I am yet to come across any formmer USSR women who can beat a thai girl any time...... hand downs..... opps pant's dowm, except the tops... end of then day "the botton line counts" .... in life or business.

cheers

Russian girls that serve the Arab market (near Suk soi 3/ Grace) are indeed horrible -- I'd not go with them if they paid me good money.

Decent looking Russian girls are still available at Rajah hotel -- ask the pimps that hang out there and they'll be happy to show you the goods (a look is OK, pressure to buy is bearable). One shot costs 2.5k baht, non-negotiable, paid upfront to the pimp. They're doing a roaring trade, mostly with Asians. Service is pretty crappy, CBJ + FS and just one shot.

One can have real fun by going there with some V in the system and a strong desire to fuck the 2.5k out of the girl. Otherwise, she won't make much effort to make you happy, or even get you up (CBJs don't do much for me -- if Johnny gets wrapped while still limp, he struggles to get up).

All this said, several girls are *really* good looking, as in 20 y.o., 95th percentile pretty for a Caucasian. For such a girl, $80 is not a bad deal at all, no matter what the service is (in most of Eastern Europe, you'd pay $100+ as a foreigner and $70 as a local for such looks).

Note that the 3-4 very pretty girls like this are very busy, so you might not see them at most times. Get in line behind Khun Somchai and Khun Turdsak, please.

Of course, no need to say Thai girls are cheaper and provide way better service. Although I love my 40 baht somtum almost every day, on occasion I still get a 300 baht steak (which I generally like less). Variety is good.

Archived